No rating

Casa dei Bambini Montessori School

Private | PK-4

We are best known for Montessori Environment.

Living in Miami Beach

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $250,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,050.

Posted October 18, 2013

We started Casa in September and could not be happier. I don't usually write reviews, but I am so happy by the warmth Casa exudes. The school is very open to parent interaction. The communication from the school is excellent. The staff are readily available to answer any questions, share information or even precious anecdotes about your child without hesitation. As a parent, I feel so comfortable and at ease dropping her off each morning with this openness. My daughter loves school and her teachers. She is so enthusiastic about going each morning and even sighs on the weekend when there is no school. She is bringing home so much information daily. If I could I would give Casa 10 stars. We are so happy!!!

Posted January 31, 2013

Excellent school, friendly and caring teachers. Safe environment. Everything I envisioned for my child, I feel so fortunate to be a part of this warm and loving community of educators. The energy of the school is radiant and exudes a love and respect for children and parents alike.

Posted April 8, 2012

So happy! My little girl can't wait to go to school every morning. I love the open door policy and the encouragement for parent involvement. There is such a community spirit and I really feel a part of my child's school experience. I love that violin, piano, yoga, music, gardening , art, French, Spanish and dance are included in the curriculum. The school develops a love a learning rather than force feeding facts. My daughter is 4 and is reading fluently, not because she was drilled, but because they nurtured her interest in such a positive way. She is motivated and the spark with in her is vibrant due to the positive environment created by Casa and her excellent teachers. Wish I could have attends this school as a child.

Posted February 28, 2012

Our daughter came to Casa as an anxious, little girl who had a few bad school experiences. With the nurturing from everyone and the great direction of her teachers, she blossomed and became a strong, young lady who is ready to conquer anything. We cannot thank the school enough for allowing and encouraging her to grow. It has been beautiful to watch. Casa dei Bambini is so generous with their time, energy and guidance. Greg and Rachel both run a beautiful school. We will always have a special place in our hearts for Casa. The Kaplan Family

Posted November 19, 2010

After graduating from Casa dei Bambini, We're so proud and impressed with our daughter and can only take so much credit as parents. We hold Casa dei Bambini just as accountable for the problem of our "STRAIGHT A" student, and hope that Casa shoulders some of the responsibility in this grave manner!! We love Casa Dei Bambini, The Richard Clan

Posted July 22, 2010

This is an amazing school! All the teacher are very caring and nurturing. My child has attended since she was three and will be starting kindergarten this coming year, I feel that CDB has prepared her extremely well, not only academically but mentally and spiritually as well. Can't wait for my other children to attend this wonderful environment.

Posted July 8, 2010

My child has special needs in that he is advanced academically for his age yet he is extremely energetic and had difficulty focusing. The teachers and staff where amazing at focusing on his strengths and working with his high energy level. My child loves being in this enviroment and unlike other schools has never complained about going. Pretty amazing experience for me as a parent as well. Very open environment - extremely receptive to parent participation.

Posted March 9, 2010

All three of my children have attended Casa. It has been a wonderful place for each of them. I am often surprised by (but shouldn't be at this point) just how much the teachers know about my children as individuals and about their learning styles. They really care and go above and beyond to make sure my children have a love of learning. They are so respectful and kind and display a passion for teaching. My children are so happy and on days off are so disappointed they can't go to school. This says a lot!

Posted December 8, 2009

The teachers are too strict and always so serious! You go into this school and not even the children smile. The children are whispering or don't say anything at all. The teacher I observed acted like a dictator even to her assistants. Be sure to sit and observe before you put your child into a place with this kind of atmosphere. They seem like an old British school, not a Montessori school.

Posted August 31, 2009

The new campus on Normandy Isle is so cute. My older daughter graduated from Casa a few years ago and now my toddler will be attending the new campus. I am so happy they opened a toddler room. It's the perfect size for little ones starting school for the first time. Everything is child sized. I can't wait!

Posted February 24, 2009

I was hooked on Casa dei Bambini as soon as I took the school tour! This is the perfect school for my daughter! The teachers are caring and nurturing while teaching the Montessori method. There are not enough words to describe how special the principal is. She and all the teachers and staff treat my child as the special individual. My family and I love everything about this school and would not consider any other school.

Posted March 5, 2008

I had two children at cdb for 4 years. my kids loved to go to school and after those 4 years I have to say they learned a lot more than other kids .. my kids and I miss cdb . tanja bode

Posted December 8, 2006

Wow! I am so impressed. My daughter so happy. The staff and principal are extremely knowledgable in their craft which is evident through observation of the environment. I am so grateful that I am able to send my child here.

Posted November 2, 2006

After hearing raving reviews around the community, I knew I had to send my children to Casa dei Bambini. I am in love with the leadership, teachers and environment the school provides for my children. The director is amazing and exceeds the qualities in leadership of any school my children have ever attended. There is a long waiting list and this is the reason.

Posted September 1, 2005

Teachers are wonderful. Children really grow in this environment, the director needs improvment. The school could use help from a pta which does not exist, parents need to get more involved and everyonr has to have better communication.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 0% 3%

Teacher resources

Foreign languages spoken by school staff French
Italian
Spanish
Read more about programs at this school
Source: Provided by a school official.

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

Language learning

Foreign languages taught
Foreign languages spoken by staff
  • Spanish

Before school or after school care / program onsite
  • After school
  • Coed
Affiliation
  • Nonsectarian
Associations
  • AMS

Instructional and/or curriculum models used

• Montessori