858 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Teachers are awesome and help the student academically. A familiar school, I love fienberg fisher and im a proud parent

This is not a safe school that's why I moving my child to new school next August 2015 if he is not learning they don't care they just take care of the smart students but if the child has difficulties they don't do nothing to help him to make progress and they just put excuses.......that's why this a B school and its never going to be an A school NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm moving my daughter to a new school because I believe this school has very poor education for her is to easy and I would like to give her a better future and for it's important their teachers teach her about respect, values and other things about life this school is very basic and I think my daughter deserves better.....they don't have a playground for little kids I don't understand how they use the money that they get from the government this means that if your PK child wants to play he has to play in the hallway with some bikes that they have over there, thank to God Emily when she was little we live in other area and she can enjoy a playground, I'm so happy to move her to a better and safe school........

I love this school. I moved my children from South Point Elementary to this one. This school Is more into the children needs than into apperances. They talk to parents with respect and they listen to your concerns. My kids are doing great and they love it. That makes me HAPPY! : ) I have a child with special needs and they are giving him the time and attention he needed and was denied at South Point Elementary. This is not a HIGH CLASS PRIVATE SCHOOL OR A PUBLIC SCHOOL THAT THINK IT IS, this is a community school and as such, they offer programs that other schools don't. It takes a village......

I was a student at Fienber Fisher for ten years before I went to Beach high and both my parents and I are very grateful of the education I received. Thanks to Fienberg I am now in the IB Scholars program at MBSH and taking honors gifted classes of a higher grade level. I would not change anything about that school in the time I was there.

It is unbelievable how uninterested in the children these teachers are. I am removing my child from this school.

Sad to say but in this school principal and staff in gral are more concerned in not to get into personal trouble than in education, completely out of focus I DO NOT RECOMEND IT for your children.

After 2 years, I'm finally going to take my child out of this school. Since day one, the front desk staff has been rude and appears to not even know where they stand. The principal is not what I thought principals are supposed to be. I feel she doesn't try to connect with the children and is more focused on the outward appearance of this school than attacking the underlying problems that exist within. However, the current assistant principal is a sweet person, and forms a connection with the students. She is extremely helpful to parents as well. There are quite a few teachers I have encountered that really are wonderful, making it a tough decision to move my child to another school.

i don't feel they recognize or act upon student potential. instead, there are kids grouped into classes that can read, write, subtract and add and yet they are placed with kids who cannot. teachers complain of students not focusing but if they have finished their work and have to wait on the others then what are they to do? assistant principal marrero is NOT pleasant. the teachers are paralyzed with the inability to think or act on their own. i feel as if the school is trying make up for previous years of poor management. It's rated 4 out of 10. Follow those ratings if you can.

it has so many programs for our children and also activities has lo and lots of people care for them it has great saftey and great teachers epecially ms.lydia,eljaiek and ms.maria prada the fourth grade teachers they rule

Last modified Fienberg/Fisher K-8 Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.