Miami Beach, FL

Posted September 04, 2013
I love this school. I moved my children from South Point Elementary to this one. This school Is more into the children needs than into apperances. They talk to parents with respect and they listen to your concerns. My kids are doing great and they love it. That makes me HAPPY! : ) I have a child with special needs and they are giving him the time and attention he needed and was denied at South Point Elementary. This is not a HIGH CLASS PRIVATE SCHOOL OR A PUBLIC SCHOOL THAT THINK IT IS, this is a community school and as such, they offer programs that other schools don't. It takes a village......

Posted August 24, 2013
I was a student at Fienber Fisher for ten years before I went to Beach high and both my parents and I are very grateful of the education I received. Thanks to Fienberg I am now in the IB Scholars program at MBSH and taking honors gifted classes of a higher grade level. I would not change anything about that school in the time I was there.

Posted May 03, 2013
It is unbelievable how uninterested in the children these teachers are. I am removing my child from this school.

Posted August 15, 2012
Sad to say but in this school principal and staff in gral are more concerned in not to get into personal trouble than in education, completely out of focus I DO NOT RECOMEND IT for your children.

Fienberg/Fisher K-8 Center 2

Posted February 22, 2012
After 2 years, I'm finally going to take my child out of this school. Since day one, the front desk staff has been rude and appears to not even know where they stand. The principal is not what I thought principals are supposed to be. I feel she doesn't try to connect with the children and is more focused on the outward appearance of this school than attacking the underlying problems that exist within. However, the current assistant principal is a sweet person, and forms a connection with the students. She is extremely helpful to parents as well. There are quite a few teachers I have encountered that really are wonderful, making it a tough decision to move my child to another school.

Posted September 19, 2011
i don't feel they recognize or act upon student potential. instead, there are kids grouped into classes that can read, write, subtract and add and yet they are placed with kids who cannot. teachers complain of students not focusing but if they have finished their work and have to wait on the others then what are they to do? assistant principal marrero is NOT pleasant. the teachers are paralyzed with the inability to think or act on their own. i feel as if the school is trying make up for previous years of poor management. It's rated 4 out of 10. Follow those ratings if you can.

Posted April 25, 2010
it has so many programs for our children and also activities has lo and lots of people care for them it has great saftey and great teachers epecially ms.lydia,eljaiek and ms.maria prada the fourth grade teachers they rule

Posted February 19, 2010
This school is not what everybody think it is. The boys and girls are rude and the teachers... don't even get me started. The teachers are irresponsible, disorganized, and they don't teach very good. My daughter went there and I had to removed her from that school because she couldn't learn from what the teachers taught her and from the noises the class had. From my experience Fienberg-Fisher is not the best school I would recommend parents that care for their child's education.

Fienberg/Fisher K-8 Center 0

Posted November 07, 2009
Seems like a great school with lots of chances to learn. Variety of activities. It shows on the kids and parents faces.

Fienberg/Fisher K-8 Center 0

Posted November 06, 2009
It's a loving , friendly and caring school. We feel everybody from the Principal to the cleaning person that we all are a family. The new IB program is wonderful and this will give our kids a better understanding of our world.

Fienberg/Fisher K-8 Center
1420 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL  33139
Last modified Fienberg/Fisher K-8 Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fienberg/Fisher K-8 Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top