A Little College At Royal Oaks 2

Posted April 22, 2014
This school is all about money, money talks. There always asking to bring pizza candies or any kind of party stuff they need for events and parties. They don't care how much they stuff your kids of only junk junk and junk food. If my daughter keeps going here she will get diabetes. In one day they can eat candies cup cakes pizza and donuts. Wow!! Can an adult even eat that? How about a little one. If u care about your pocket and your kid health don't take them there. You can't even walk in to see what your kid is doing. U can only get a paper of things done in 6 months.

Posted September 09, 2013
I have my two kids at little college in royal oaks it has been a greatful and loving enviroment for them my son now is in kinder and my dougther is in pre-k4 they have been there since 2years old. they both know how to read ect... i have recomended to all my friends and family, they made new friends at school and we all get together. a good thing also is parents have their choices to buy the lunch from a catering kid gourmet or take it. before i dicide to put my son when he was 2 trust me i look around the area and i didn't find nothing as good as little college, there is a lot of comunication between directors,staff and parents they call you for any little thing, we are very happy to find a place like little college :) all we hope for they continue to add more grades till middle and high school. My kids are very happy and they have done an excellent gob

Posted September 07, 2013
Little College at RO is an Excellent school <3 i have my LC@RO is an Excellent school . i have my 5th grade dougther and the other one in kinder :) GREAT FOUNDATION FOR ALL STUDENTS A FAMILY ENVIROMENT,LOVE THE ADMINISTRATION AND ALL THE STAFF VERY LOVING A CARING FOR ALL ARE KIDS.

Posted September 04, 2013
Im so Happy my 2 children are in LITTLE COLLEGE they been there for the past 4 years and I Love The school, the system, the Teachers are the Administration. just ask other parents in the Center for Opinions every body is really happy.

A Little College At Royal Oaks 1

Posted August 01, 2013
I used to work in Little College at Royal Oaks. This school has A LOT of improving to do. Starting off with the staff.. the office staff is full of hypcrits that only care about the income of the school and puts the students second.. most of the teachers barely speak english yet they put them to teach our children the letters and numbers and the GOURMET meals that they have you pay aside from tuition is not so "gourmet". Security there is a plus but if my child were in that school i would like to know where i am leaving him and who he interacts with on a daily basis. Yes there are some children that learn how to read, count to three digit numbers and maybe even tell time but that has to do with the interest the child has with school as well as learning. There are PLENTY of other schools around that same area that have MUCH better ratings and are overall a much better school. I worked there for over two years and i know everything that goes on behind those glass closed doors and i dont agree with the ratings this school has. They care more about the end of the year graduation than they do your childrens education. I wouldnt recommend anyone to place their children in this school.

A Little College At Royal Oaks 4

Posted June 13, 2013
I just went to the school for the initial interview which they do after 6:30 (1-2 a week) I love the school, super clean, the principle is very nice and well spoken and knows her stuff. The price is the best for all they offer, but lunch is not included in the price its an add. $40 mo. My little cousin goes there and we both agree the security is so much that the parents do feel left out, you can never go inside the classroom to drop off your child and speak to teacher or see your child little friends or anything, i would like them to change that a bit, and be more friendly with parents and teacher interaction. i wouldn't mind having my background check if we where aloud to interact . But the principal even admits she is very over protected with her student and i admire that but she also wants parents and teachers to work together as a teem how can you do that if you feel left out of your child school activities and interaction. I am 90% certain that i will pick this school for my 3 yr old, the other 10% is just getting used to being left out, my son current school is super friendly with parents you feel like a family and i love that feeling.

A Little College At Royal Oaks 1

Posted April 08, 2013
This school is not all they say...There are 29 second grade students in a 10 by 10 class room .The teachers are not acredited and always leaving so prepare for your child to have several teachers.The graduation is priced very high and long the kids have to be there at 3 pm the graduation doesn't start until 6 and ends at 9 all this time these poor kids are hungry and seating backstage on the floor .my kids did not enjoy this one bit but the owner had her gala moment.The school has no communcation with the parents only like the lady said before me $$$$.At the end of the graduation the owner said please be careful with my money(student).I am so happy my kids are attending another school now.

Posted March 20, 2013
My son has been attending this school for the past 3 years now. He will be starting 2 grade. He is very advanced in reading, and spelling. He amazes me with three digit math. The security system there is incredible. I feel so safe when I drop him off at school. If I have any questions I always speak to the teacher on the phone. Sanitation is prime. The cleanest school I have seen so far. For being a private school, I will never find this excellent price they give me. Lunch is gourmet food. Its any parents dream to have their kid in this type of school. The curriculum is extensive and they give lots of homework. I will leave my child here for as long as I can. Awesome school.

A Little College At Royal Oaks 2

Posted August 07, 2012
I was never able to go in the premises to see how my son participates in class without me being announce. Also, the such call Grad Ceremony was a missin from buying the tickets to parking the car at the event. No discretion for late payments.

Posted June 26, 2011
My song has been attending this school since he was 1 1/2 years old he is 5 now and will be starting kindergarten at Little College this year. The education is Montessori based, the education your child receives is unserpassed, My child knows the clock, can read, and knows about many facts around the world that I am taken aback sometimes. My only complaint is that they are really strict on safety for the kids and dont do alot of parent involvement in actitvities due to their fear of a parent with a criminal record being around the children, this is understandable but you feel kind of "left out" of your childs school activity. They have before care and after care, and for the price it is the cheapest private school for the quality that you receive, Im keeping my son here as long as he wants too, I have piece of mind leaving my son here every day, i know that the education he is receiving is world class.

A Little College At Royal Oaks
Po Box 170363, Miami Gardens, FL  33017
Last modified A Little College At Royal Oaks is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
A Little College At Royal Oaks Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top