Miami Gardens, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted June 17, 2013
This has been our families first year with Beacon Hill. My son has just completed the first grade and we are looking forward to next year. A special thank you to Ms. Robinson and Ms. Ambroise for helping to guide my son through the learning process, provide a fun classroom expierence and have my son waking up to look forward to going to school.

Posted March 07, 2011
I am in love with Beacon Hill School. The teachers are professional, hardworking, and caring. The new principal has made a tremendous difference in the overall leadership of the school. The discipline has really improved and the teachers seem happier with her there. My 4 year old son is already reading (simple words; on his own) and can answer comprehension questions about the story. I only wish I could afford to send all 3 of my kids there.

Posted August 17, 2010
Beacon Hill is loosing the confidence of the parents. The teachers that are hired are excellent, but there is a high turnover rate. Gifted Teachers are valuable and should be treated and compensated as they are worth. There is a real challenge for Beacon Hill leadership to provide a strategy to attract and keep principles and teachers employed at the school despite and increase in tuition. Parents thought this year would be different , but it seems like a revolving door! Some parents are even considering removing thier child despite already having already paid registration and tuition fees... Wow, that says alot. STABILITY IS NEEDED. DON'T FAIL THE STUDENTS OR THE LEGACY OF THE SCHOOL!

Beacon Hill Preparatory School 2

Posted March 28, 2010
Beacon is known to be a great home school, however it is now loosing everything even the children. I can't understand why is it only the caribbean teachers who always put out all their effort in the children. After they are finish with them te children are done. This should not be like that. Now the principal on the other is nor doing at all. We thought that he would do a wonderful job , but no, instead he is helping to drag to school the school on its face. The discipline is very poor. There are lots of room for improvement!

Posted March 26, 2010
Beacon Hill is now falling by the wayside. My child has been there since Junior K and I have seen the actual educational decay of the school. The Principal presently is trying with new ideas for the kids that are helpful. There are only a few teachers who are actually teaching. There is a general feeling of laziness and ' where is 4:30 so I can go home' atmosphere. Discipline if it exist is not consistent. The kids show up at school untidy. Is this a private school atmosphere? I am not happy about the school at present. NO extracurricular activity. Chess was a good thing for the kids. I do appreciate all that is done in music and the attempt at the debate club. Please our kids deserve so much more and especially with times being so hard and we have to pay out of pocket. HELP

Posted February 09, 2010
I have 2 children attending Beacon Hill. The curriculum is fantastic. My son s test scores were at a 2nd grade level when he graduated from Kindergarten. The curriculum is very intense academically, however, the students excel. The teachers are wonderful and genuinely care about the children s well being and education. There is nothing but good things to say about this school.

Posted September 27, 2009
Ever since my son been going to Beacon Hill I have not had any problem. The school is a good school which I rate at a C+ however, I truly beleve it can be an A+ school by encouraging the staff, parents and vistors. with parent teacher conference in how the shool better serve our childen and Beacon Hill Staff, how will can compete with others top private school, and what can will do more in raising money for the school with extra after school programs with an extended school hours like 6a to 7p

Beacon Hill Preparatory School 0

Posted July 31, 2008
The school does employ wonderful teachers; however I feel the administration hinders its progress. They frown upon activities that don't monetarily benefit them, and create an atmosphere of apathy with towards their staff.

Beacon Hill Preparatory School 2

Posted May 26, 2008

Posted May 22, 2008

Beacon Hill Preparatory School
18001 Northwest 22nd Avenue, Miami Gardens, FL  33056
Last modified Beacon Hill Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Beacon Hill Preparatory School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top