Posted May 18, 2013
Wakja is a great school as i said a couple years back and still is my daughter Jacintha still goes there and she is improving a lot. This a good environment for your children i suggest you bring your child here

Posted November 02, 2012
My daughter is going to WAKJA for kindergarten this year and so ar so good. Students need more structure in their life and if they are not getting it at home then they will at WAKJA. We need God in our everyday life.

Posted September 10, 2011
WAKJA is an excellent school. The Teachers are praying teachers, they take time out to pray with students if it is needed. The principal is great and cares very much about the well being of every student. Don't expect everything will be perfect, but the God blesses every effort that is made to further His work.

Posted June 05, 2011
WAKJA is a great school for Adventists or Non Adventists. Children grow academically and spiritually. Most parents who complain, expect their child with a failing grade to be an A student the minute they enter WAKJA classrooms. The teachers work with who they receive and grades and behavior usually improve.

William A Kirlew Jr Academy 3

Posted April 17, 2010
Wakja is a great school but come to find out at the end of the day your kid does not know anything but how to eat and play! I'm not trying to say its a bad school but it reallly does not have anything to ofer like extrcurricular activities or anything! thats horrible now my child goes to a public scchool and i see more improvement in what she is learing

William A Kirlew Jr Academy 0

Posted August 19, 2008
My son is a former student. I was very please with the evironment, staff and the overall presentation of the school.. I feel like we were a family when I was there. All staff members knew me and my son by name, that is due to the small student - teacher ratio. I would recommend the school to anyone whether you are seventh day adventist or not...

Posted February 13, 2008
My daughter is excelling socially and academically. The teachers are involved and the administration is top notch! I am very pleased with this school!

Posted February 07, 2008
wakja is a great place to learn all of the teacher are able to give the students 1 on 1 they teach you how to study for test if didn't study at home they give you a few minutes they make sure you understand before they give you a test so wakja is pretty much a good schoool.

Posted July 26, 2007
I love WAKJA. All my children went there and some are there today. The school is a great asset to the community. The staff are great

Posted April 09, 2007

William A Kirlew Jr Academy
18900 Northwest 32nd Avenue, Miami Gardens, FL  33056
Last modified William A Kirlew Jr Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
William A Kirlew Jr Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top