Posted June 27, 2014
The school can only be as effective as the parent involvement. We put to much on the school and the teachers to make our kids whole. Its the parents job first. The schools job is to educate and our job to enforce our children are getting everything needed to be successful.

Posted May 18, 2013
I borught my child to this school this has to be the worst school my child has atteneded. My child came home from school with missing homework that he gave the teacher because the teacher lost it! this school needs to improve on hiring teachers because they certainly arent doing a good job. So i moved my child to this school nearby called Wakja it is way better even my child likes it there.

Posted March 16, 2011
HORRIBLE SCHOOL DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CHILD TO BE SUBJECT TO THIS POOR EXCUSE FOR A SCHOOL!!! THIS IS THE WORST SCHOOL EVER.

Posted January 02, 2011
Worst school my children have been to. My children were in Morningside and were in the process of being promoted. Since they started in Brentwood they hate the school and the teacher loses their homework and the come home with no clue. When I moved for a better location in a hurry I should have checked the school first. The teachers except a few are as disrespectful as they get and dont know witch way is up disorganized and well the list goes on and on. The principal was talking down to my son on the first day of school and did not even acknowledge I was standing there. I feel like Im home schooling and they do not get any education at this school. Run from this school.

Brentwood Elementary School 4

Posted September 05, 2010
My grandhild have been going to Brentwood Elem. since 2006. We as parent s and grandparent must get involved. The teahers and staff can not do it along they need our help and support. The old folk always said it take a community to raise a child. We as parents need to ask question. Question our children about their homework or school project, also check with his or her teacher. Check our children homework. Volunteers at the shool. We are a team. Help us help all of our hildren. Support you kids teacher, PTA, and school fund raisers. Parents if your kids say they don't have homework, that a red flag, speak to his or her teahers.

Brentwood Elementary School 2

Posted August 23, 2010
This is my son's first year in the public school system. He is a kindergartener and I must say i am not impressed at the awareness of the school. I went to the teacher meet and greet so that I cold learn my way around the school and hopefully help my son to make it easier for him as well. Much to my disappointment on the first day the teacher tells me that my son can not write or even hold a pencil (but my son has been writing since he was 2 and he's 4) let alone he didn't eat his lunch I made and I have no idea if he ate at all. I'm trying to give the teacher the benefit of the doubt considering today was just the first day but so far I am very disappointed. I hope tomorrow is better.

Posted August 15, 2008

Posted August 08, 2008

Brentwood Elementary School 4

Posted May 01, 2008

Posted September 07, 2006

Brentwood Elementary School
3101 Northwest 191st Street, Miami Gardens, FL  33056
Last modified Brentwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brentwood Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top