Posted June 14, 2013
My son attends the this school and i think the teachers are great with the students.

Posted June 05, 2013
Carol City Elementary School provides a quality educational experience for students in a safe and academically stimulating environment.

Carol City Elementary School 3

Posted December 26, 2012
I was a teacher at Carol City from 2005 - 2012. It is a good school, but it became increasingly difficult for me to work there because I constantly being shifted around. I have approached retirement age and was in hopes of retiring from that school. There are great teachers in that school and wonderful students.

Posted August 19, 2011
I love Carol City Elem. and so does my daughter. The staff is GREAT and most of the teachers I have encountered there. We most definitely love Mrs. Johnson, Ms. Wooten, and Mrs. Tarpley!!!! I love how they get the parents involved, which is greatly needed for the success of the students. I only wish that something can be do about the FCAT because too many schools are just focusing on preparing for it.

Posted July 13, 2011
Mr. Gant is an excellent Reading and Writing instructor. He genuinely cares about the children and works hard to get them to reach their true potential. The projects that his class create are all fun and meaningful learning experiences.

Carol City Elementary School 4

Posted July 13, 2011
The parents are increasingly beginning to involve themselves at the school. We need more of their particpation at the school and at home with their child. The teachers are hardworking at Carol City Elementary School and want to do a good job. The staff takes advantage of resources: professional devlopment and interactions with parents. All stakeholders are working towards increasing achievement for all students and will work extra hard with the bottom 25% acheivers. AYP and "A" school here we come!

Carol City Elementary School 3

Posted March 10, 2010
I feel the school is okay i just feel like they are not giving their second graders more attention being thats the grade before third grade which require alot of attention

Posted December 05, 2009

Carol City Elementary School 1

Posted December 14, 2007

Posted September 27, 2007
They cant fail school without giving the school a chance.I love the school.

Carol City Elementary School
4375 Northwest 173rd Drive, Miami Gardens, FL  33055
Last modified Carol City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carol City Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top