335 students|Dade

Bad
Good

My child has been at this school since second grade and she is now in the fifth grade. I must say that this school has an awesome faculty and staff. The fifth grade team of teachers show that they care about your child and do not hesistate to show you their concerns. My child adores her teachers and look forward to school everyday.

My son attended two years Barbara Hawkins. I recently moved to Jacksonville. I was very sad about the move, but at the same time I was very pleased the two years of knowledge and caring that my child received at this school. The school staff including security, maintenance, cafeteria in genearl ALL staff including of course TEACHERS are awesome. My child had some wonderful memories of this school. I am very pleased of the teahcer's determination and dedication to their students. I am so blessed of the wonderful experience that my son enojoy attending third and fourth grade.

I know that this school has the potential to reach their goals. The teachers are excellent and so are the staff. We just need more parent involvement.

they always treat you good coming in until you see how unhappy and gossipy the staff is at this school it is a job for most of the teachers here it is not that they love children or that they love what they do its a pay check and half of them walk around upset about the pay check that they are getting this school is a one man school and that is the principal this school is a project that has been started and no one wants to finish it but there is no one to blame but the school system that is not providing the school with the help that they need parents should also become more involve too.

Last modified Barbara Hawkins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.