Gospel Tabernacle Christian Academy 5

Posted September 18, 2012
I like coming to school everyday. I class is peaceful and it is fun. Our teachers care about how we learn. They also care about us as people. They are here for us when we need them. I am becoming a better reader and I am improving in math also. I love my school

Gospel Tabernacle Christian Academy 5

Posted September 18, 2012
I am in 5th grade and I feel good about being here.We have good teachers and students. Our teachers teach a lot. My favorite subject is reading. I have become a better reader since I have been in school this year.I am looking forward to singing and participating in the Christmas play.

Posted September 18, 2009
It is a school that enforces that is big on enforcing moral and manners to the students as well as being a non-violent environment.Along with the lessons that kids are learning today, this needs to be a part of the everyday curriculum.

Posted May 07, 2009
My son transfered over in after the 2ns 9wks . He has mad drastic inprovements...I love it. Smaller classes = more individual attention

Posted January 09, 2009
Excellent school wih superb eachers.Especially Mr. Edward Williams

Gospel Tabernacle Christian Academy
3311 Northwest 189th Street, Miami Gardens, FL  33056
Last modified Gospel Tabernacle Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 2-10
Gospel Tabernacle Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top