Parkview Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
Parkview is a great school because of the great student body that attends and the motivated staff that guides them throughout their school day. Dr. Hall and Ms Kerr (Principal and VP) are great assets to this school. They are an A school in everyway.

Parkview Elementary School 5

Posted February 26, 2009

Parkview Elementary School 3

Posted February 12, 2009

Parkview Elementary School 0

Posted July 28, 2008
Parkview is a great smaller type school with a more intimate feel. Although it has been suggested to me several times to remove my daughter from the school based on her academic achievements, I believe that this is a top notch educational center. However, I would really llike to know what considerations they are making towards improving their gifted program. Do not hold the kids back, those who are achievers should be pushed ahead not held back based on some school or grade wide lesson plan.

Posted June 16, 2004
- a administrator

Posted June 03, 2004
Our school went from almost a D school last year to almost a B school this year. The scores have just been filtered, taking out all of the emotionally handicapped students' scores. that says a lot for our school. We are only 12 points from a B! I think it is unfair to print schools unfiltered scores and give everyone the wrong first impression.

Parkview Elementary School 2

Posted May 20, 2004
I think there should be more parent involvement activities at parkview. In addition, I don't think the teaching quality is up to par. Therer are times my child comes home with homework and it's foreign to him. Teachers need to put forth a more positive effort in getting our kids education. I am very disappointed with this school.

Posted May 10, 2004
I think that my child is getting a good education at Parkview Elementary School. It bothers me, however, that 3rd grade students are retained if they do not make a certain score on the FCAT in reading. Some teachers at Parkview I consider to be better than others, as you can see by their test scores. Teachers who moved with their students from 3rd grade last year to 4th grade this year had the highest scores both years (last year in third and this year in 4th). Also, teachers who do not tutor after school do not have high scores for the grade they teach.

Parkview Elementary School
17631 Northwest 20th Avenue, Miami Gardens, FL  33056
Last modified Parkview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top