1,606 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Posted January 28, 2015
This is an awful school. I feel bad for parents that have to send their teens to this school. It is known as a drop out factory for a good reason. Do your kid a favor and send them to some other school. I would rather home school my kid then send him here. Be warned!

Miami Carol City Senior High School 4

Posted October 01, 2012
I am proud to say that I am a graduate from Miami Carol Ciy Sr. High class of 1984. Mr. White was a great principle and I enjoyed every minute of learning. Chief Pride all the way.

Miami Carol City Senior High School 4

Posted May 18, 2012
Miami Carol City Senior High is one of the best schools that you would want to go to if you want to really experience hands on activities in your carrer choice such as law, cooking, etc.

Posted October 01, 2009
you see i am now i a Junior at miami carol city senior high in this year of 2009 i can to say that the school needs work and some of our securiy people do to bbut hey good things do come out of our school. people afre trying to make it seem like iot don't but it does.

Posted July 11, 2009
I attended 5 different high schools, and Carol City was the best. I will always bleed orange and black. Chief Pride!!!!!!!!

Posted July 16, 2008
I loved carol city the band the teachers: Mrs. Walker, Coach Torres, Coach MCchale, Mrs. Maartinez, Mr.Adler Mr. Beck-Band and Mr. Hylor-Band I had so much fun. The teachers are truly what makes a school no matter what grade it recieves. I graduated 2004 and 80% of my class went off to college.

Miami Carol City Senior High School 5

Posted January 09, 2008
When my child attended this school he experienced some of the best programs in an inner-city school. Since he has went there he has been having A's & B's. There is only two things I experienced was trouble wit the security and how the school was poorly taken care of.

Posted December 06, 2007
the school has no order over the students

Miami Carol City Senior High School 3

Posted November 13, 2007
Miami Carol City is not the best school the city, but when I attended we had some really wonderful teachers, that truly cared. I remember a teacher name Mrs. Piccioto, (Language Arts), who was a wonderful teacher as well as roll model. She helped me out a lot in school, and when I graduated, and joined the military she wrote me letter in Iraq. I will always love her. Really no matter how behind any schools get in technology, or cleanliness, the teachers are what really matters. All a student needs to succeed is one educator to say, 'I will not let you fail'. And i found that at Miami Carol City Senior High.

Posted September 21, 2007
This school is absolutely terrible. It is smelly, dirty, and has horribly behaved kids. The maintenance needs to step up their game as well as school security. There is way too much violence.

3301 Miami Gardens Drive, Miami Gardens, FL  33056
Last modified Miami Carol City Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Miami Carol City Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top