Our Lady Of The Lakes 1

Posted September 20, 2014
I regret registering my kids at this school. Severe bulling issues and lack of discipline. Some teachers are excellent, but the administration is terrible. They don't know how to handle the simplest problems. The bullies' parents are friends with the school administration or priest and they let them get away with anything. I do not recommend Our Lady of the Lakes to any parent that is concerned with education and a healthy social life of their children.

Our Lady Of The Lakes 1

Posted June 28, 2013
I also withdrew my kids from Our Lady of the Lakes. My oldest graduated from the school years ago, and unfortunately under this administration, my younger ones are not thriving in the same way. The principal has socialist views, and can not speak publicly without insulting everyone in the room. The assistant principal serves as a part of the office staff, never greeting parents or interacting with the children. The treatment to most of the parents that have carried that school financially for years is deplorable! I have actually had the assistant principal roll her eyes at me! Basically this school has NO DISCIPLINE plan for the kids or parents! The administrators turn parents against teachers, teachers against teachers, and teachers against parents. . A GOOD SCHOOL GONE BAD BECAUSE OF TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT! The two administrators and the priest are not AT ALL involved in the kid's lives. the office staff is a bunch of neurotic women who treat everyone rudely! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL! Everyone is miserable! The wonderful things that I remember about Our Lady of the Lakes no longer exist., not even something as simple as the library! My kids will be going elsewhere!

Our Lady Of The Lakes 2

Posted May 15, 2013
I'm happy we moved our children to another school. They need to put a stop to allowing parents in the school is not SAFE any more, the curriculum is very Poor.

Our Lady Of The Lakes 4

Posted December 10, 2012
OLL is an excellent school. The Administration, teachers, staff, and parents provide a strong, balanced academic, nurturing and spiritual environment. I would highly recommend this school to all that are looking for excellence in a Catholic education.

Posted December 05, 2012
OLL is an excellent school! I have been in the school for 7 years. It is a school that shows leadership and a great foundation for our Catholic faith. The teachers and administration are warm. I am very happy with the school.

Posted December 04, 2012
My oldest child has been going to this school for 7 years. It is a school that shows the foundation for the Catholic faith as well as the tools needed for education for the rest of their school years. It is a great school.

Posted December 04, 2012
OLL is an excellent school. The teachers, parents, and staff provide a loving, nurturing and spiritual environment. I would highly recommend this school to all that are looking for excellence in education.

Our Lady Of The Lakes 3

Posted November 24, 2012
OLL is a loving school that has a team of faculty that teaches from the heart.

Posted November 21, 2012
Our Lady of the Lakes is worth every penny. It is an investment in the future of our children that definitely pays off. I have two students currently in the school, one in Middle School and one in Elementary. In addition, I have an older child that graduated and is now a sophomore in high school and doing extremely well because of the foundation and challenging curriculum she experienced at OLL. It is also a community where catholic values are not only taught but lived daily. Children learn that every content area is tied to our faith and to the good we can pass on and be for others.

Posted November 10, 2012
Best school ever, the new priest and the new faculty is top notch, they even have 3 baseball teams for 3rd grade thru 8th grade that play other schools in the area.

Our Lady Of The Lakes