PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This is my child first year at OLL. As a parent I can honestly say I am extremely happy with the school. The teachers are in constant communication with us. He is learning new things each and every day. He is getting homework and the curriculum has been great. OLL is an amazing school and keeps up with the other private Catholic schools in South Florida. I am so happy I decided to put my child in OLL. To many many more years to come. I recommend this school to all parents.

This school is not worthy of the amount of money tuition is to send your kids there. The curriculum and teachers are mediocre, at best, and it is the most disorganized school I've ever walked into. My biggest problem.... A rule is placed, and in a couple of days it no longer valid. Bullying is accepted because the administrators are afraid of certain parents. At my three children's request, i pulled them out after only two years.

I'm not sure what the recent negative comments are about. I put my 2 children in this school for the first time this school year. As a parent I'm always concerned about change and what the future holds for my kids. I am happy that more than half way through the year BOTH of my kids beg me to go to school. My oldest was in another school previous to this and I can't remember him ever being this enthusiastic to attend. My little one has the same crazy desire to go every morning. I had my skepticism about the school because of previous comments towards the curriculum, however I have personally found that recently it is up to date with the curriculum in the schools my family and friends children attend. The four teachers I currently deal with are nothing but sweet, and communicative. The school is CONSTANTLY sending informative emails to keep parents aware of the day to day activities. They enforced the drop off pick up system and while at first I wasn't very happy about it, I now see the benefits and safety associated with it. I hope the school continues on the path of this upward climb to keep achieving greatness.

I regret registering my kids at this school. Severe bulling issues and lack of discipline. Some teachers are excellent, but the administration is terrible. They don't know how to handle the simplest problems. The bullies' parents are friends with the school administration or priest and they let them get away with anything. I do not recommend Our Lady of the Lakes to any parent that is concerned with education and a healthy social life of their children.

I also withdrew my kids from Our Lady of the Lakes. My oldest graduated from the school years ago, and unfortunately under this administration, my younger ones are not thriving in the same way. The principal has socialist views, and can not speak publicly without insulting everyone in the room. The assistant principal serves as a part of the office staff, never greeting parents or interacting with the children. The treatment to most of the parents that have carried that school financially for years is deplorable! I have actually had the assistant principal roll her eyes at me! Basically this school has NO DISCIPLINE plan for the kids or parents! The administrators turn parents against teachers, teachers against teachers, and teachers against parents. . A GOOD SCHOOL GONE BAD BECAUSE OF TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT! The two administrators and the priest are not AT ALL involved in the kid's lives. the office staff is a bunch of neurotic women who treat everyone rudely! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL! Everyone is miserable! The wonderful things that I remember about Our Lady of the Lakes no longer exist., not even something as simple as the library! My kids will be going elsewhere!

I'm happy we moved our children to another school. They need to put a stop to allowing parents in the school is not SAFE any more, the curriculum is very Poor.

OLL is an excellent school. The Administration, teachers, staff, and parents provide a strong, balanced academic, nurturing and spiritual environment. I would highly recommend this school to all that are looking for excellence in a Catholic education.

OLL is an excellent school! I have been in the school for 7 years. It is a school that shows leadership and a great foundation for our Catholic faith. The teachers and administration are warm. I am very happy with the school.

My oldest child has been going to this school for 7 years. It is a school that shows the foundation for the Catholic faith as well as the tools needed for education for the rest of their school years. It is a great school.

OLL is an excellent school. The teachers, parents, and staff provide a loving, nurturing and spiritual environment. I would highly recommend this school to all that are looking for excellence in education.

Last modified Our Lady Of The Lakes is a Private school that serves grades PK-8