Posted January 18, 2012
My son has been attending this school for 2 years, preK and Kinder and I am very happy with the school. The school came highly recommended by three people, and it has not disappointed. The teachers are very loving and patient with the kids. My son s progress, academic and behavioral has been amazing. I was skeptical of the rocking "thinking chair", but it works. My son has told me mommy, it is so much fun to learn and I think that says a lot. The school is clean and safe. There are extracurricular options for after care (piano, ballet, Spanish lessons). I am very happy I found the school.

Posted September 23, 2010
My toddler has been attending Montessori since May 2010 and she loves the school. The staff and teachers are very friendly and have train my toddler to become independent . In addition she has improve her learning skills and is more sociable. Therefore I highly recommend this school.

Posted February 24, 2009
My son has been at this school for 3yrs now, i love it...the owners the teachers, it is so full of love.

Miami Lakes Montessori Christian Center
6381 Miami Lakeway N, Miami Lakes, FL  33014
Last modified Miami Lakes Montessori Christian Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Miami Lakes Montessori Christian Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top