Posted May 07, 2014
This school is great. It provides low child to teacher ratio so the children are tended to on a more personal basis. The communication between teachers and parents is great.

Posted April 30, 2014
A parent friendly, nuturing envoiornment for my Pre-K children. They love their teacher and going to school. They are creative in how they teach children and emphasize reading.

Posted April 29, 2014
The staff will go above and beyond for your children and seem to enjoy their profession as educators. The smaller size is perfect for your young child's healthy conception of community. Parents are involved and very motivated to make the school better. Nurturing is probably the best description if I had to boil it down to one word. Get ready for lots of feedback about your child as well...

Posted April 29, 2014
1. MSPCS has a new headmaster who has brought a vision and mission to the school, which is second to none. In the prior year, the two top people were let go and the school was a little "rudderless." That is certainly not the case now. 2. The teachers and staff are extremely warm and caring. 3. The school has a very "small school" feel - small classroom size (10-13) - one-on-one attention - and easy to discuss feedback with teachers. 4. The school is a hidden gem, and is only getting better, as the community is catching on to its wonderful environment. My children have been attending MSPCS for 5+ years, and we could not be happier with their progress and the attention they receive.

Posted April 29, 2014
The school is small and the people working in the school are friendly and welcoming. The emphasis on academic excellence is evident- from the chosen curriculum to the highly educated and qualified staff. The principal joined the school recently and he works hard every day to excel the quality of the school. Since my son began attending, I have seen his confidence grow both academically and socially. His teacher makes him feel proud of himself and on the work he is conducting in class helping shaping his personality and self-esteem. I sincerely love this school. The school offers small class sizes which allow students to be able to get quality instruction from effective and efficient teachers. Communication between teacher and parent is constant. They care that my son is learning. The curriculum is challenging. The administration is excellent and really cares about the children. The school environment is safe, clean, and conducive to learning.

Posted April 29, 2014
I had to take custody of my grandson at age 2. He had moved around a lot and was very timid and angry. Both my husband and I work full time and had no choice but to find a daycare for him. MSPCS has been such a blessing!!! He is now 5 and has opened up and is a warm and happy child more so than I ever could have thought possible. This is truly his second home and all of the teachers have been so great with him. Educating him in manners, socializing with others, healthy eating habits, involved him in sports, music, art, science, learning his alphabet, writing, numbers and math.This year he was falling behind in his academics the teachers worked with him and his progress has been amazing. My lil guy comes home and says excuse me, please, thank you and is patient when he is told he has to wait. I can honestly say in large part this is due to the care and warmth the teachers put into their time with him. On behalf of our family thank you MSPCS.

Posted March 25, 2014
My son has attended MSPCS for four years, we could not be happier! It is the perfect balance of education and religion. Even though we are Catholic and not Presbyterian we have had no issues with the religious teachings. With small class sizes and plenty of staff in the classroom my son has excelled way beyond grade level. They also have been diligent in giving him work that is in keeping with his level not the levels of the others in his class. We have also been pleased with the use of technology and the emphasis on math and science. I highly recommend this school! It is also pleasantly less expensive than other similar options.

Posted January 13, 2014
We are very happy at MSPCS. My two children currently attend the school and have the right balance of education, discipline and nurturing. I would highly recommend this school for anyone wanting a good education with a small, caring and nurturing environment.

Posted January 11, 2014
This school is excellent. It is perfect for our son and he has been here since preschool. Now he is in 3rd grade. The teachers are the best I have ever seen, the school is organized and the materials and classrooms are outstanding. The classes are tiny and the students are nice to each other. It's a wonderful place.

Posted January 10, 2014
I am a parent of three children who attend this school, spanning the last four years. I have nothing but kind and warm regards for all of the staff and teachers at both the prescool and elementary school. Not only do I feel my children are excelling, but I also really appreciate the sense of community, nurturing environment, and special education classes that intergrated. After reading previous posts, I also feel compelled to mention the school has a new Headmaster as of this year, who is extremely invested in the students and parents, and has brought great structure to the school. So, all good things, we are very happy here, and would definately recommend this school to anyone.

Miami Shores Presbyterian Church School
602 NE 96 Street, Miami Shores, FL  33138
Last modified Miami Shores Presbyterian Church School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Miami Shores Presbyterian Church School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews.