PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (3 responses)

Posted December 15, 2015
MSPCS is more than a school, it's a family. In addition to the high level of academics and arts integrated curriculum, the faculty & staff are loving, nurturing and they care about the success of each child. Parents are welcomed to be fully involved and their ideas and thoughts are welcomed and respected. One of the things I love about the administration is the big picture thinking. If something is not working or could work better, it's analyzed for the best solution and change is made. MSPCS is lucky to have found such a progressive and loving headmaster in Otis Wirth. He has made great strides in his short tenure with the school, and he continues to make positive changes, always with the children in mind. He is determined to help all the children become the absolute best people they can be. My daughter has been at the school for over three years, and I’ve seen just how much change can be implemented. We will be sad to leave this year. I wish the school went through 12th grade. I highly recommend this school.

Posted December 09, 2015
MSPCS is amazing and has been a blessing for my family. My four year old and five year old are attending and they absolutely love it. They are excited to go to school every morning and happy when they return. The teachers are AMAZING and the staff as well. The directors are also amazing, helpful, and loving. What I love the most is that everyone knows all of the students even if not theirs. Its such a loving, healthy, and safe environment. I honestly feel at peace leaving them in school everyday.... especially with the way things are now. Also, the small class size is one of the reasons why I chose this school. More small group instruction, individualized help, and support from teachers. Speaking as a teacher and a parent, the curriculum is aligning to common core standards (Florida Standards) and the students expectations are grade level appropriate. My kindergartener is reading already and my preschooler is on his way as well. I am a proud parent and admire this school. I pray that in the future they open up a middle school. ;)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted December 09, 2015
I put school leaders because it starts from them. However, the teachers have also been amazing. THANK YOU

Posted December 06, 2015
Ms. Viviano you are such an amazing teacher and a true inspiration!!! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication!!!

Posted December 06, 2015
MSPCS teachers, administration and staff are all amazing! MSPCS it's like a big family, everyone cares and the environment is always positive and wonderful. We love it!!!

Posted December 01, 2015
MSPCS has exceeded our expectations. Look forward to small classes, lots of different subjects and activities to keep the students engaged. The Head Master is wonderful. He's an out of the box thinker and we need this in our schools today! He is a yes to progress man. He welcomes the parents input and creativity to enhance the learning atmosphere. Our son has read more books at MSPCS than all the other schools combined. They actually read books not just go on the computer for a short story. The homework is correctly portioned. The facility is new and well taken care of with an affordable price. The staff knows everyone not only their grade level. The children are kind and the loving and the God helping atmosphere keeps any type of bullying out of the picture. Our son is enjoying going to school and we love the school!! Additionally the educational scores are in a high ranking. Our son has been excelling in the school.

Posted November 22, 2015
I am grateful for my 4th grade teacher Ms. Viviano, because she is funny, pretty, caring, loving and excellent. She is the best teacher ever.

Posted November 19, 2015
The highlight here are the people (Teachers and administrators) at MSPCS; always greet you with a smile and an exemplary attitude. They way they acknowledge the students is tremendous; it creates such a wonderful environment. God Bless.

Posted November 19, 2015
This is our 2nd year at MSPCS. I wanted a close knit- community based learning environment for my child. An education that catered to the WHOLE child, and not just focus on testing. The school has exceeded my expectations with countless school, church and community based events. And a school day that includes various specials like art, music, physical education, Spanish, and religion. As well as options for a variety of after school clubs. The teachers, administration and staff are all wonderful. We are a very satisfied family of MSPCS.

Posted November 19, 2015
Ms Scarmazzi, Thank you for all your kindness and interest in making our children every day at school a great experience. They love you.

602 NE 96 Street, Miami Shores, FL  33138
Last modified Miami Shores Presbyterian Church School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Miami Shores Presbyterian Church School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 89 reviews. Top