PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (15 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (14 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (16 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (14 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (14 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (15 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (13 responses)

Posted May 25, 2016
MSPCS offers a safe environment and the small class sizes enable the teachers to know the students well enough to meet their needs on an individual basis. With the constant parent involvement the school is much like a second family.

Posted May 25, 2016
My four-year-old daughter loves Ms. Isabel. She has learned so much in her PK3 class this year. My daughter frequently tells me about all of her other teachers Ms. Jenny (Spanish), Ms. Osborne (Art), Ms. Izzy (Music), Mr. Rodney (PE), and Ms. Thea (Reading). She comes home telling me about the life cycle of a butterfly, new vocabulary, songs she has learned, how to say things in Spanish, and artists she has learned about like Mondrian, Jackson Pollack, Henri Matisse, Giacomo Balla and others. The other PK3 teachers, Ms. Sonia and Ms. Kathy, as well as all of the other teachers and administration are great.

Posted May 25, 2016
My four-year-old daughter is in the PK3 class and has been attending MSPCS since she was two and a half. I am very happy with this school and the projects, songs, stories, etc. she comes home with. The teachers are very nurturing and my daughter loves them all. At first, I started her part time a few days of the week, but quickly enrolled her full time, including after care once I saw how much she enjoyed it. They have experienced some leadership and staff changes, but I have been happy with everything. I spoke with the headmaster and liked the direction he was going with the school. They recently added several new teachers to teach art, music, Spanish, and PE. I especially enjoy hearing my daughter tell me different words in Spanish. The children who attend the school are also very diverse, which is important to us. I have a baby who attends another school only because MSPCS doesn't take children until they are 18 months old, but I will be moving her to the school once she is of age.

Posted May 25, 2016
Administration and teachers are dedicated to helping your child develop (mentally, physically, and emotionally). Very good at keeping the parents involved. Good mix of cultural and ethnics. Nice facility I would recommend this school.

Posted May 25, 2016
My child's teachers were amazing this year, they created a fun learning environment where my child enjoyed going to school everyday!! Thank you to all the wonderful staff at MIami Shores Presbyterian Church School.. Chloe is looking forward to 2nd grade.

Posted May 25, 2016
Our fifth grade daughter was taught by teacher Christi Lanier. Mrs. Lanier is enthusiastic as a teacher and inspired our daughter to work harder. I am very impressed with her. She is an incredible and effective teacher. She undoubtedly made the fifth graders smarter students and better citizens. I am very happy with her and MSPCS. Daniel and Susan Garcia

Posted May 25, 2016
Thank you Ms Lanier for your incredible work with the fifth graders. You have made our daughter's life better.

Posted May 24, 2016
Very Satisfied with our Kindergarten experience! Kudos to Ms.Blanco and Ms. Scarmazzi, great Teachers, very loving, patient and knowledgeable. We are thankful with the Parents Association and Parents overall involvement as well.

Posted May 24, 2016
MSPCS is home. The nurturing environment, professionalism, happiness and the activities they provide give me a sense of security and comfort. It is so homey.

Posted May 24, 2016
Miss Kathy is just the ideal teacher for my daughter. She is so kind and involved. Every staff member shows the appropriate core values that I want to see in my children.

602 NE 96 Street, Miami Shores, FL  33138
Last modified Miami Shores Presbyterian Church School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5