811 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Great school, the staffs is very friendly. The principal Mrs SWAIN IS AMAZING. On top of everything in the school. I HAD MY 2 children in private school. And I transferred them to MS, I am so happy with their gifted program. Excellent teachers and classroom. I cannot comment about the other classes. but overall its a safe and homy school. Kids all know each other as well as staff. And miami shores is a safe neighborhood.

THIS SHCOOL GREAT , PRINCIPAL GOOD, TEACHERS VERY UNDERSTANDING MY KIDS LOVE IT, EVERY YEAR THEY ARE BETTER AND BETTER.

MIAMI SHORES SHCOOL , IS A VERY GOOD PUBLIC SHCOOL, OFFER LOT OF PROGRAMME, I LOVE IT MY DAUGHTER LOVE IT

this is a wonderful shcool, my kid really learn more, teachers are great, i have experiance with private shcool before but with Miami Shores Elementary the result much better, especially in Math

This school is great! The principal is the most involved, enthusiastic, inspiring and excellent principal I have ever seen. The staff, from the janitors to security guards, office and all faculty I have the opportunity to interact with, really, really care for the well being of each and every child. It makes me understand one more time, that reform in the education system is sorely needed, since these most dedicated, well prepared and selfless individuals give their all every day forming the minds and souls of the future society and are so underpaid for their tremendous efforts and dedication. Five starts feels so little to give, compared with what everybody in this excellent school provide to each and every child that attends it.

My school is excellent. Great teachers, great staff, great curriculum! The school organizes many educational and family school activities after school. They also keep the kids interested in the school and their heritage. Great overall.

This is our first year as MSES parents and I must say I am loving it and so are our daughters. Faculty and staff are wonderful and they are really there for the children. The principal, Ms. Brenda Swain is never too busy to talk to parents but her priority are her students. She is there to help with student pick up/drop off, picking up trash, directing traffic, etc. The parents are great. Everyone is so nice and I see the camaraderie. This school deserves all of its accolades and then some!!

My daughter is in the kindergarten class and this is her first time of this school . For first month of school year , I saw ALL the school staff are working very hard with love and caring for all the children , that make me as a parent feel safe for let our love one to be there . And also the most important things the education for my child is very well prepare .Thank you for being our fantastic school in our community

School principal is phenomenal, school staff is always friendly and smiling and the curriculum is academically challenging. A school with a gifted track right around the corner - shall I say more?

Hi my son he been in Miami shores sense kinder.from security guards to office staff teacher s afterschool staff and janitorial dept always greed you w a smile always willing to help you.

Last modified Miami Shores Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.