Miami Springs, FL

Posted January 10, 2014
This is an excellent school where administration, teachers, staff, and parents are a family committed to ensure the best education environment for the children. I feel proud and blessed to be part of this amazing school.

Posted June 20, 2012
I placed both of my young sons in this school because it is a K through 8th grade school. I wanted to minimize outside influence and have them in a loving nurturing environment that they could remain in through middle school. I love that this school has so many social activities for the children that creates a sense of community for them. The staff is supportive and responsive to the children's needs. They receive the nurturing and direction that they need. Another primary reason for choosing this school was it low student/teacher ratio. This is a tremendous little school that we are lucky to have in our community.

Posted August 10, 2010
The best kept secret in all of Miami-Dade county. My son has attendend this school since he was three years old and now he is in middle school. The staff, teacher, the principal, and the Head of School are the most dedicated people I have ever seen. Their curriculum is challenging and ahead of a lot of other schools. Many of my son's friends have graduated from All Angels, not only, to be enrolled in Honors classes in both public and private high schools, but have thrived in those schools. I cannot say enough about this school, and we are blessed to be members of the All Angels family.

All Angels Academy 0

Posted May 01, 2010
for many reasons..This school is amazing with great teacher to student ratio. The teachers go beyond their duties and try to give all the students all the skills they will need to face in real life. I have been so amazed that a small treasure like this has given my childredn the experience to participate in this family.

Posted September 07, 2009
I am a grandparent of a student at All Angels and I have been amazed at the education she is receiving in this wonderful environment. The classes are small and the teachers are extremely dedicated. Each classroom is elaborately decorated in a theme appropriate for the age af the students. The student shows and drama productions are fantastic and far better than any I have ever seen performed at this level. The tuition is very reasonable and I'm sure it must be the best education bargain of any private school in Miami. I love it!

All Angels Academy 4

Posted August 30, 2009
My children had a wonderful experience atending All Angels Academy. The school became a second family where the children were all known and greeted by their first names. The school created a sense community and emphasized the development of person responsiblity. I recommend the school to any parent looking for a small community where their children will get personal attention. Pleased parents

Posted July 07, 2009

Posted June 23, 2008
Reading all these responses to All Angels Academy really cuts it short. I have been a part of this school for eight years. I've witnessed first hand the power of teaching the whole child. My children have not only had an outstanding academic foundation, but an emotional and spirtual one as well. Everything we are lacking in the public school system morality, respect, challenges, growth, excitement for learning is what All Angels offers. Yes, being a small privately funded school there are some areas where they lack, but they gain so much more where it counts. If you are seeking a place where your child will become the person he was meant to his/her full potential, than All Angels is that place.

All Angels Academy 0

Posted April 08, 2008
As for diversity there is very little just like other Miami schools with Hispanic as the majority. The athletics program is very poor and definately below par. The only sport that we have every year is soccer and golf. Our elective choices were creative writing, art, and yearbook. Though I chose yearbook they put me in art. You did not select what class you would prefer to be in, they just placed you where ever they wanted too. The teaching staff is extraordinary as the teachers there really care about their students and there academic, and emotional development. The teaching is above average and at times can be very challenging. Overall I'd give this school a 4 out of 10.

Posted January 11, 2008
I am extremely happy with our desicion to relocate to All Angels. The staff and student population is great. It is a wonderful environment for both my children as well as my husband and I.

All Angels Academy