Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

My daughter has been attending this school since she was one, as well as my son. The teachers are amazing; they take the time to build relationships with parents and the children. The small class size guarantees that your child gets the attention they need. Both of my kids have flourished in this environment.

My daughter has been attending this school since she was a year old and my son as well. The teachers are amazing, they take the time to build great relationships with the parents and kids. The small classroom size guarantees that your child gets the attention they need. This school has been amazing and both of my children have flourished in this environment!

Develops character: Strongly agree

They let us know when anything happens to our child gives us incident forms. Each child is treated equally

The teachers are very loving, caring! The school is very clean, decorated nicely! I can't wait to attend Church there on Sunday's.

my child has been at this school since she was 2 years old. Great Staff & AWESOME Teachers!!

You won't find better teachers and staff! Both of my boys LOVE it here. CEC prepares the children not only for kindergarten but creates a loving circle of friends for the kids.

This is a wonderful school! All four of my girls went here. They are ready for Kindergarten! Great staff, secure, and clean environment.

I had both my children attend CEC since the age of 2. Staff and teachers are loving and disciplined. They have a great program that helps your children transition into elementary easily.

Last modified Childrens Enrichment Center is a Private school