Miami Springs, FL

Posted June 10, 2015
I agree with both posts. Springview Elem. needs to be renovated, very old and dirty. That being said, I have two kids attending that school since Pre-K. My son has been failed time and time again from the lack of caring from some teachers and extreme lack of communication between the parents and teacher. I am very disappointed with the school system in Miami, very poor! I too am thinking of moving to Martin County (ie Stuart, Palm City.. ) up north, where all schools are A+ rated and kids have a different upbringing/education then the kids in Miami and teachers are move engaged in the students progress... Martin County here I come!

Posted April 23, 2015
I have had my son there for a few years and it could be much better. Communication from teachers is lacking and everyone seems in their own world. I was expecting alot more from this school. Addtionally, my son says he cant go to the bathroom because it is always disgusting. I am quite disappointed and looking at other options.

Posted October 13, 2014
I agreed with the previous post. Unfortunately we had a horrible experience with the office staff at springview, the person in charge of admisions was extremely rude. It is sad to have such negative experiences in a school that is an A+. We really hope the school makes some changes. We love Miami Springs,however we are planing to move to a better school district. Our daughter is currently enrolled in a private school.

Posted August 08, 2014
NO Stars for Springview. We had our son transferred out because this school is horrible. It was a content nightmare. Teachers have favorites, the school staff is also bad. No one is friendly! There is no respect for parents who want to be involved with their child's education. Miami dade county schools should really reevaluate this school and the witch of the principles.

Posted June 21, 2014
For starters, the Spanish program is useless.Students only do worksheets that they are given the answers to and write things down, afterwards we just talk. The best things about the school are the reading and science programs.Most of the teachers are really nice, but they pick favorites and some bully students to a certain degree and don't have justice for some students. Once, a student went into another's phone and sent a text to everybody saying f u and the student who's phone it was got in trouble.

Posted November 01, 2013
My daughter started Springview Elementary School this year. She's in Kinder. My daughter is progressing very well. She's already reading level 1 and 2 books on her own. We absolutely love their bilingual program. Their teachers are excellent. I am in constant communication with both of her teachers whether it comes to her academics or just overall school need to know information.

Posted October 18, 2013
My son went to Pre-Kinder and it's a great school. Teachers are great and they work with the parents. The staff is great. I had a great experience last year.

Posted March 09, 2012
Springview is a wonderfiul school. I have 3 children, one has already moved to middle school. Springview did an excellent job preparing him for 6th grade. I have 2 that still attend. They have excellent teachers with strong leadership and strong administration. We also speak only english in our home. I am very pleased with the bilingual program. Another big key to success is parental cooperation and daily involvement. I really couldn't have asked for a better school. Blessings.

Posted March 28, 2011
This school is horrible! I had my children transferred, because of how poorly the school is run. The BISOL program does nothing but hinder the children's learning experience. The district should really reevaluate this schools and its program. It is not benifical for the student or the parents.

Springview Elementary School

Posted October 21, 2010
This school has excellent teachers and a wonderful PTA. Parents and teachers alike are involved.

Springview Elementary School
1122 Bluebird Avenue, Miami Springs, FL  33166
Last modified Springview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Springview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top