1,703 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Mr.Wilson is the best math teacher I have ever had and I believe the best teacher I've had for any subject and he currently [4/30/14] works there. He really just has this way of teaching that's amazingly cognitive. He was previously taught by a teacher who is also still there the great Mr O'Connor.

this school has a wide range of activities that will help you in your life. this school is an a school and it deserves to be an a school.

Probably had the greatest high school experience here. I wouldn't choose to change it one bit!!!!!

Mr. Wilson is the best math teacher that has ever walked Miami Springs Senior High school. Wilson, would have to be my favorite teacher. He pushed me to work harder in his classes & that succeeded. I'm very gald to of had Mr. Wilson as my Algebra 1 math teacher.

I believe Miami Springs Senior is one of the best schools around. I personally attended it and i believe that the teachers really thrive to teach their students as best as they can. Miami springs always had a variety of food selections and it was always good. Breakfast was always free, making sure students had a nutricious and healthy breakfast. Administraters are never easy on the kids but for the best reasons around.

Everyone's individual experiences will definately vary, however, I believe it is in your own power to manipulate your education and 'create' the right decisions. Some magnificent teachers are available to help you in this school. Mr. Dearing is a fantastic AP English teacher who treats his students as individuals yet inspires a sense of devotion unlike anything I've ever experienced. I can honestly say that every single time I walked out of his class, I'd learned something new...

I graduated from MSSH a couple of years ago. Koski was, as I had failed to realize at the time, one of the best teachers I've had. His style is probably more appropriate for college, but that is what makes him indispensable to Miami Springs. He pushes students in the right direction, both academically and mentally, and his criticisms are always constructive and spot-on. If I could do high school over again, I'd be happy to have him as my teacher. For any student in his class today, I suggest that you do not take for granted, as most teenagers do, the wisdom and wit that Koski offers abundantly to his students.

There's no denying that this school has it's very significant problems. I however think that school is what you make of it. You may be able to have a child in the time that it takes you to get into the gifted program but any serious student should be in it. Personally, it took 9 months of pushing hard the whole time but it was worth it (no pun intended). There are only two gifted math teachers in the school and they'll both drive you crazy if you're not careful. ...but I wouldn't trade them for the world. Libby Manning and Sam Koski should honestly be teaching at a high level university but for some reason, they chose to call MSSH home. Ms. Manning starts them off then hands them over to Koski. Out of a packed classroom, only one of his students didn't pass the AP Calculus II exam.

This school rocks. It learn a lot by taking honors and college courses. And the most of the school staff are friendly, which makes it a great learning environment. Its my second home. A place i feel comfortable in. And enjoy going to everyday.

it's a great school with dedicated teachers and staff it's a shame that half of the students don't appreciate the quality of education given to them.

Last modified Miami Springs Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.