St. Paul Lutheran School 1

Posted March 17, 2010
I went to this school for 11 years, I t was great but towards the last few years it began to slip, Everyday was a new policy a new rule. It wasn't even practical. I am sad to say that my fondest memory of this school was the day I left for good.

St. Paul Lutheran School 4

Posted February 06, 2009
I have both my children in the preschool and they love it. I am very happy with the teachers and the administration is great. I love the principal. She really cares about the school and its students.

Posted April 04, 2006
Great teachers, low student to teacher ratios. My daughter loves going to school there.

Posted February 10, 2006
This is a very good school. The teachers are very caring, creative and nurturing. The school director is on top of things and takes the time to get to know each and every parent. The pastor is wonderful. He has an open door policy and is very sincere.

Posted July 19, 2005
I love St. Paul, all 3 of my children have gone. It is a school where the children and parents come first. Each child is encouraged to do their personal best without being labeled as the smart or dumb kids. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. THere is geniune love for what they do and it shows, in how they teach. The principal is exceptional, smart, knows each child by name. She is a great example of a leader and a person of God. My children have gone on to other schools and what they learned about God has never left them, they take that with them every day. Thank you St. Paul for bringing out the best in my children and giving them the encouragement and confidence they need to go out into the world and be the best.

Posted August 06, 2004

Posted February 19, 2004
This school is a piece of heaven on earth. Great principal, great teachers, and most of all a nurturing environment that allows students to grow academically, socially, and spiritually. Highly recommend to parents that are tired of overcrowded and insensitive schools and want their children to be challenged academically while becoming global citizens of tomorrow. Libby Ricalo Perez

St. Paul Lutheran School 4

Posted February 08, 2004
This school has a wonderful Christian education and climate. The teachers are loving and care for students on a personal level. The teachers are dedicated, often working on the weekends. The extra curricular activities link St. Paul's to the surrounding private schools and prepare students to compete at the high school level.

St. Paul Lutheran School
10700 SW 56th St, Miami, FL  33165
Last modified St. Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Paul Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top