Miami, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted June 19, 2014
For anyone that doesn't know, I am a teacher in the greatest school around. I have an amazing class of kindergarteners and the best co-teacher. My kindergarteners are reading on average at a 2nd grade level with my highest testing at a 4th grade reading level. They enjoy learning math skills and are constantly asking for new challenges. They are already adding two digits by two digits! If you think we are one of those schools that only focus on reading and math, you couldn't be more wrong. Our school has a strong International Baccalaureate program and our kids are exposed to deep units of study on interdisciplinary themes. My kinders can even name most of the muscles and the bones of the body! But it's not only work, work, work. We take field trips, have dances, parties, and shows. My students enjoy recess and PE everyday in addition to an extended period of play time on Fridays. We have an incredible team of teachers that teach them Spanish, Art, and Music several times a week. What I love the most about my class is that we are like family. My students are a part of me and will always have a place in my heart. I am so proud to have taught this amazing group!

Posted February 21, 2014
The Biltmore school is A M A Z I N G !!!!! My daughter is in Kindergarten and reads by herself, counts to 100 and little more, she' s writing and learning LOTS of new stuff everyday. I have not seen this anywhere else. I' m very PROUD to be a Biltmore School parent!! Great teachers!!!!

Posted May 20, 2013
This school is absolutely amazing!! My children have been here since they were in the Nido program and we have enjoyed seeing them grow and learn in a happy and nurturing setting!

The Bitmore School 1

Posted April 10, 2013
Horrible school because they require students to learn how to write in Pre-k3 and the teachers are treated horrible by the office people and my sister goes to that school and now there is an issue and Im going to sue the school.

Posted February 16, 2013
An amazing school. Great staff and atmosphere. Our children love it. Great activities, crafts, special events.

Posted February 22, 2012
My son is the nursery and is doing great. His teachers are very caring and treat the students with respect and compassion. They have always listened to my concerns and answered questions. In this short time he's been there, my son has picked up so much knowledge. They really do foster learning from a very young age. The teachers genuinely care about the children. I hope to keep him at Biltmore for many years to come.

Posted July 18, 2011
Remarkable school! Our two children have attended, The Biltmore School, since their infant years. The academic focus is exceptional, inspired in the Reggio Emilia Philosophy and yet following the International Baccalaureate Program of Inquiry. The staff is qualified and well-prepared. Our children love attending school, thanks to the positive atmosphere created by the school family. We are amazed with all that our children have learned throughout the years. The Biltmore School promotes academics and values in their students, while encouraging a family atmosphere. Not only is the school great, but more importantly it is continuously striving for more. We could not ask for more!

The Bitmore School 1

Posted May 18, 2011
Parent involvement -GREAT. Teachers and Staff - NOT SO GREAT. Academics - POOR. I do not recommend this school to anyone.

The Bitmore School 3

Posted June 06, 2010
My child attended The Biltmore School for Pre-K3 and Pre-K4. Overall, we were satisfied with the school. My child had loving teachers and looked forward to going to school though we do not believe our child was thoroughly prepared for Kindergarten. The school follows and tries to apply the Reggio Emilio educational philosophy in their curriculum, however, it not as evident in the younger grades. The field trips, extracurricular activities, and other school events you and your child may want to participate in are costly and add up. Despite the school s shortcomings, The Biltmore School is a decent school for Nursery and Pre-School but not beyond those grades.

Posted March 04, 2010
Excellent school, teachers, kids and staff. Ms. Gina has done a great job and the academics are amazing. My daughter started in Pre-K4 and it's unbelievable how much she loves going to school, loves her teachers and her friends. Summer program is also great and fun for the kids. It's an extremely safe environment and the after school program is until 6 pm. Highly recommend this school.

The Bitmore School