Miami, FL
Before care: Yes
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Kingdom Academy exists with the purpose of preparing young children to succeed now and in the future. We base our educational program on a Christian foundation with the purpose of developing character and resilience in our students to face the challenges this world brings. We pray every day for the Lord to bless us with His wisdom and one day be called Faithful . Please visit our website to learn more about our program www.kingdomacademyschool.com.
April 3, 2014

Posted November 05, 2014
Last week the school celebrated Red Ribbon Week. I was pleasantly surprised of the focus the week was given: "Jesus My Natural High". My son was exited to be part of the movement during the whole week. I am very pleased with KA, their teachers and administrators. I see how my son is improving and learning new concepts every day. The homework is very challenging, but I see the results. I highly recommend the school.

Posted September 05, 2014
This is my daughters first year at Kingdom Academy. She is in fourth grade and I am so happy that I made the change. She was getting low grades last year and falling behind. The first week of school her teach called me in and set up a work plan, volunteered to tutor her for FREE, and assured me that we would work together to make sure she does well. We are in the third week of school and my daughter is doing GREAT. She is excited about learning and is improving. A huge thank you to her teacher and the wonderful staff at this school.

Posted August 23, 2014
I love this school and the teachers my daughter has are great!!! So happy to see her learning new things and excited about going to school every morning. The school encourages parent involvement and I can't wait to start volunteering. Feeling grateful and blessed!

Kingdom Academy 1

Posted August 19, 2014
terrble experience in this school!!! the staff horrible this school like a bootamp only in this is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Posted August 18, 2014
Today was my son's first day of class. What an exciting experience! The administration staff was waiting for him at the front steps of the school with a smile. His teacher was very sweet and made him feel comfortable. Although we have been part of Kingdom for the last 4 years, the first day of class means a new teacher. As I was leaving, I blessed him and the school. Thank you for making his first day experience so special.

Kingdom Academy 1

Posted August 17, 2014
I don't like the way the teachers are. I don't think they listen to the parents or respect the parents. Grouchy with our kid's. They don't have patience. I really dislike the way that the director treats everyone. The staff there yells at the kids to shut up in spanish. Unreal!

Posted May 09, 2014
The one thing that I love about Kingdom Academy is their commitment to the families. This week, I was invited to my child's class to celebrate me as a mom. The activity was very touching. I found myself crying and laughing at the same time. I am grateful for the high academic standards, but being part of my child s education is definitely a plus. It is clear to me why my son looks forward to going to school every day because he is going to his second family. Thank you Kingdom Academy for the peace of mind of knowing that he is well taken care of.

Posted May 06, 2014
I believe the Director had the same vision as Moses father in law (Exodus 18:13-27). She had a dream to teach and raise future leaders at Kingdom Academy, but she couldn t do it alone, so she chose YOU! Teachers and Staff, you have shape-out-of my kids the best in them. As a parent I feel very thankful and happy to know that my kids are in a healthy place for a daily 10-hour shift with you. As a volunteer I feel loved by each of you and enjoy to come every Friday to be around you and the students! It s like coming to a party!! Each of you make the difference at KA, from the welcoming at the front stairs when you salute my children and ask me for my baby, to the exquisite smell, the decorations, the food, the activities, and the songs that surrounds this place, to of course, the time you invest in my children and other students with your academic skills, love, patience, and value you give them. So this Teachers Appreciation Week I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for my children and following the Director's vision: to build a life of knowledge and love in each student so that they can be conquerors!

Posted April 30, 2014
When our family arrived at Kingdom, we were looking for a place our kids would be safe and loved. But after getting to know the staff, we found more than that. Our kids are welcomed every morning with a smile, the activities involve the family, and I love Parent's Night Out. I get to go out and know that they are in their school having fun. I am very happy with the school and highly recommend it.

Posted April 25, 2014
My opinion of Kingdom Academy is the best. Mi son has been going to Kingdom Academy since he was 3 years old. He is in 3rd grade now. The after school activities are excellent. I am grateful for the after school grant. My son is able to participate in early and after school care for free. His favorite activity is soccer. This week all of the students took the SAT's. I was invited to pray over the students and bless them before they started the test. It has been truly an honor to pray for the children.

Kingdom Academy