School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Kingdom Academy exists with the purpose of preparing young children to succeed now and in the future. We base our educational program on a Christian foundation with the purpose of developing character and resilience in our students to face the challenges this world brings. We pray every day for the Lord to bless us with His wisdom and one day be called Faithful . Please visit our website to learn more about our program www.kingdomacademyschool.com.
April 03, 2014

Posted August 26, 2015
This is my sons second year at KA and we have been blessed with great teachers. He is only 4 yrs old, last year Pre-K 3 was his first time in a school, at the beginning he used to cry but his teachers were like angels to me and him. They were so patience and loving with him. I am very happy with this school, my son has learn so much and he loves it here. The Administration staff are very welcoming and nice as well.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 26, 2015

Posted July 14, 2015
I have been with this school for over 10 years. It feels like a second home to me. Everyone that works there is really united and it really feels like a family. Working for Kingdom is not only a blessing but a privilege. I have seen other teachers and parents leave and come back because they couldn't find a school as amazing as ours. I can assure you as an employee and as a human being that the administration cares so much about their staff and the students. I pray that somewhere along the way, they realize how blessed they were to be a part of the Kingdom Academy family.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 13, 2015
This school is an answered prayer. My child wakes up every day asking to go to Kingdom Academy, even in the weekends. The teachers are very detailed in making sure that each child gets the individual care that they need. My child has learned so much this year and it's all because of the fun and safe environment that she is in. As a parent, I love walking into the school because the administration is always ready to welcome us with a smile and sweet comment for my daughter. Thank you Kingdom Academy for making your school a second home for us.

Posted November 05, 2014
Last week the school celebrated Red Ribbon Week. I was pleasantly surprised of the focus the week was given: "Jesus My Natural High". My son was exited to be part of the movement during the whole week. I am very pleased with KA, their teachers and administrators. I see how my son is improving and learning new concepts every day. The homework is very challenging, but I see the results. I highly recommend the school.

Posted September 05, 2014
This is my daughters first year at Kingdom Academy. She is in fourth grade and I am so happy that I made the change. She was getting low grades last year and falling behind. The first week of school her teach called me in and set up a work plan, volunteered to tutor her for FREE, and assured me that we would work together to make sure she does well. We are in the third week of school and my daughter is doing GREAT. She is excited about learning and is improving. A huge thank you to her teacher and the wonderful staff at this school.

Posted August 23, 2014
I love this school and the teachers my daughter has are great!!! So happy to see her learning new things and excited about going to school every morning. The school encourages parent involvement and I can't wait to start volunteering. Feeling grateful and blessed!

Kingdom Academy 1

Posted August 19, 2014
terrble experience in this school!!! the staff horrible this school like a bootamp only in this is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Posted August 18, 2014
Today was my son's first day of class. What an exciting experience! The administration staff was waiting for him at the front steps of the school with a smile. His teacher was very sweet and made him feel comfortable. Although we have been part of Kingdom for the last 4 years, the first day of class means a new teacher. As I was leaving, I blessed him and the school. Thank you for making his first day experience so special.

Kingdom Academy 1

Posted August 17, 2014
I don't like the way the teachers are. I don't think they listen to the parents or respect the parents. Grouchy with our kid's. They don't have patience. I really dislike the way that the director treats everyone. The staff there yells at the kids to shut up in spanish. Unreal!

9010 SW 157 Ave, Miami, FL  33196