PK-5|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Kingdom Academy exists with the purpose of preparing young children to succeed now and in the future. We base our educational program on a Christian foundation with the purpose of developing character and resilience in our students to face the challenges this world brings. We pray every day for the Lord to bless us with His wisdom and one day be called Faithful . Please visit our website to learn more about our program www.kingdomacademyschool.com.
April 03, 2014

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Over the past 6 years, we have gone through ups and downs as all families do, and have overcome many obstacles. But I must say, Kingdom Academy has been at my side, assisting me with the sole mission of making my child the best that she can be – both academically and emotionally. Overall, they have been THE pillar and stability that has helped me to keep my daughter focused, nurtured, and stable. Several times, friends or acquaintances have asked why I never considered moving my daughter to another school – to one that was bigger and closer to home. My response each time was that I simply could not imagine my Georgina being around other people, in another environment, or overall other world. At Kingdom Academy, they take the time to know and care for each child as if they were part of their own immediate family. -Barbara Munoz

Im going to have to rewrite this later. Kingdom academy is a great school. My kids love the school. Staff is great. Very hands on with the parents. Even the CEO of the school will sit down with you and discuss concerns with the school and their isn't much she needs to address because the school runs like clock work and is such a great school!!

I love this school! My son has been attending Kingdom Academy for two years now. He is 3 years old, he started at a very early age. My mom is a teacher at Kingdom Academy and from day one she has always felt blessed to work there. Mrs. Carrera often expresses to me how amazing this school is and most importantly their values and ethical beliefs. I could not pass the opportunity to have my child assist in such an amazing school. His teachers have been amazing from day one. Ms. Stephany and Mrs. Balbina are the example of what a teacher should be. They are dedicated and they truly care for there little ones. My son used to cry when he was dropped off and they were always there waiting for him with open arms. I feel very blessed to have my son in KingdomAcademy with such amazing people!

This is my sons second year at KA and we have been blessed with great teachers. He is only 4 yrs old, last year Pre-K 3 was his first time in a school, at the beginning he used to cry but his teachers were like angels to me and him. They were so patience and loving with him. I am very happy with this school, my son has learn so much and he loves it here. The Administration staff are very welcoming and nice as well.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I have been with this school for over 10 years. It feels like a second home to me. Everyone that works there is really united and it really feels like a family. Working for Kingdom is not only a blessing but a privilege. I have seen other teachers and parents leave and come back because they couldn't find a school as amazing as ours. I can assure you as an employee and as a human being that the administration cares so much about their staff and the students. I pray that somewhere along the way, they realize how blessed they were to be a part of the Kingdom Academy family.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

This school is an answered prayer. My child wakes up every day asking to go to Kingdom Academy, even in the weekends. The teachers are very detailed in making sure that each child gets the individual care that they need. My child has learned so much this year and it's all because of the fun and safe environment that she is in. As a parent, I love walking into the school because the administration is always ready to welcome us with a smile and sweet comment for my daughter. Thank you Kingdom Academy for making your school a second home for us.

Last week the school celebrated Red Ribbon Week. I was pleasantly surprised of the focus the week was given: "Jesus My Natural High". My son was exited to be part of the movement during the whole week. I am very pleased with KA, their teachers and administrators. I see how my son is improving and learning new concepts every day. The homework is very challenging, but I see the results. I highly recommend the school.

This is my daughters first year at Kingdom Academy. She is in fourth grade and I am so happy that I made the change. She was getting low grades last year and falling behind. The first week of school her teach called me in and set up a work plan, volunteered to tutor her for FREE, and assured me that we would work together to make sure she does well. We are in the third week of school and my daughter is doing GREAT. She is excited about learning and is improving. A huge thank you to her teacher and the wonderful staff at this school.

I love this school and the teachers my daughter has are great!!! So happy to see her learning new things and excited about going to school every morning. The school encourages parent involvement and I can't wait to start volunteering. Feeling grateful and blessed!

Last modified Kingdom Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5