1,392 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Too much (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 04, 2016
Mrs Haayen Mr Bixby Mr Radney Mrs Abraham Mrs Diaz Hildita I love you all thanks for everything

Posted February 25, 2016
Amazing school I am in band and I absolutely love it shout out to Mr.Bixby

Posted January 04, 2016
Most of my friends go there and they told me everyone is friendly and it's a nie and good environment

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 08, 2015
We are grateful for the entire staff of MAS but we would like to say a special thank you to the vocal teacher, Mrs Angely De Paz. She always goes the extra mile for her students and program.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted December 08, 2015
Both of my children are part of the GIfted program and they both received more home learning in elementary school than they do at this school. I feel that the home work at this school is fair and adequate. I am very pleased.

Posted December 08, 2015
From the moment that you walk into this school, you feel welcome and that your child is part of something amazing. We are truly happy that our child attends this school.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted November 22, 2015
I would like to thank Dr.Miguel Balsera for his hard work, his dedication to the school and for always being there for students, teachers and parents. He is the best principal any school could have.

Posted August 31, 2015
This school overall is incredible. I'm in the Drama magnet and going into my sophomore year. I came into this school when I was starting at the high school and most of the teachers here are amazing and you ACTUALLY learn. I've made so many awesome friends that I look forward to seeing everyday. Our arts program is out of this world!!!!! No matter which magnet you apply for, I guarantee you'll love it. The administration are extremely nice and care for all the students, and our principal, Dr. Balsera, runs this school pretty well. I'm very happy I chose this school and I wouldn't leave at all. I recommend this school 100%.

Posted June 24, 2015
My son has flourished in this school both academically and in its the Arts program! Wonderful teachers .

Posted June 15, 2015
My daughter has been at Zelda-Miami Arts Studio for 2 years. I have to say that she loves the school and so do I. Last year her English Teach Ms. Vans (I hope I'm writing that correctly), was so amazing to her students that my daughter would look forward to that class more than anything. She is in Theatre class and absolutely adores Mr and Mrs Garcia. They are strict but so loving and will bend backwards for those kids. She has made such amazing friends from amazing families. The school is kept immaculate. The last day of school which you might think would be chaotic, went by so smoothly you would think it was just a regular day. The new principal Mr. Balsera is great with the kids. My daughter has indicated she plans on staying in this same school until Senior year.

15015 Southwest 24th Street, Miami, FL  33185
Last modified Zelda Glazer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.