553 students|Dade

Bad
Good

I don't have no problem with this school, the staff are wonderful. I love my kids teachers

My daughter is in this school since K, she had have two great teachers Mrs. Valdez & Mrs. Fernandez.

My son and daughter have attended this school since it became a Charter school. I've compared the quality of the school's curriculum to other schools located in so called "upscale neighborhoods, and I feel that this school is up to par with other schools. I love that it's a small campus and the Principals' strict and stringent running of the school is great, although some students may not agree. The only downside to the school is that it's an older school and could use some remodeling. That's the only reason I rate the school a 4 out of 5.

I sent an email to my child's teacher, she has never responded. Also I don't like the way she wants to treat me as a parent.

My son has been there for only one year and he and I both love the school. Teacher and staff made him feel welcomed from the very beggining. great communication with the teachers. Excellent school. My son will be going there till 8th grade (untill they have it till 12th )

Last modified Mater Academy Of International Studies is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.