Miami, FL

Posted June 06, 2014
We've had our daughter (3yr old) there for the past two years and are very happy overall... They involve nature in their curriculum and maintain a great learning environment.

Posted December 07, 2013
My daugther went for 3 years to La Scoula She learned a lot academic skills ,everyday she was happy to go there.She is a great reader, very confident child .She received a lot love and support in this school.We moved out the state and We still miss our Scuola , Mima and Mrs Barbie.

La Scuola 4

Posted June 28, 2013
Nice and good people work at this school. It offers children a positive and stimulating environment. The only thing I would like to see improved, is dedicating at least one hour to teaching children a second language as part of the regular curriculum; not as an addiitonal enrichment class for more money. The pre-school teachers should have a third healper to keep the kids and classroom clean and safe. Sometimes there are too many kids for the number of teachers in the classroom and the classrooms should be cleaned more often. Outside of that, the school is awesome.

Posted May 26, 2013
Our two children have attended preschool here for the past two years and this August we will be beginning our third year. This school has great leadership and amazing and loving dedicated teachers. The classrooms are spacious and inspiring. They even have gardens where the children pick their own fruits for snacks and where they grow vegetables (this has inspired us to build our own garden at home). My two little ones visit the garden in the front every day before we leave; it s become our little ritual. They eat organic fresh made food which is really important to us, they especially love the meatballs mima makes. But what I love the most is how confident and inspired children become there. I see the growth not only in my two boys but also in their classmates. I am constantly impressed with how knowledgeable the students are and how advanced they are for their age. I cannot be thankful enough that my children are growing up in this school. I highly recommend you tour it if you are looking for a truly high quality learning environment.

La Scuola 2

Posted May 16, 2013
The teachers and administrators are very loving! But, that cannot make up for there lack of follow through. changing of teachers without notification. My son is very shy and I had spent months working with his teacher to help him feel comfortable. We return from Christmas break and she is gone He also loved the assistant teacher and she was replaced without notice as well. When the new teacher(s) started they also stopped writing in their composition books My Son has not traced a letter in six months. I believe they are a little too relaxed. Also my children are constantly sick I do not believe it is as clean as it needs to be. My son has been going for almost 9 months and still cries when I tell him we have school. I feel that is a money driven effort.

La Scuola 2

Posted March 05, 2013
I was offered an incredible method and presented with an interesting activity calendar. But the reality was that my son's class changed teachers two times, creating such an unstable environment for little kids that are being introduced to school. They where left with only one teacher and each time I walked into the class a couple of kids would be working with the teacher and the rest would be running or jumping all around, nothing like the method they explained to me. The people are very nice but they are not prepared for the task they set for themselves. From the comments of other parents in the class, everybody was really disappointed, and everybody considered that the teachers needed more preparation, they talk very nicely, but the processes and methods are a mess and the results really poor. The school calendar was never be followed, they would change dates one or twice for events, they will change or cancel events, even the class projects would change unexpectedly so it makes you wonder what can of program are they following or if they even had a real one. It is sad that such a good idea is so poorly preformed. We changed school a couple months ago and we are so happy.

Posted February 25, 2012
After much searching we finally found the right place for our son, in just 4 months he has made progress far beyond our expectations. The small class settings allow one on one time & the teachers are top notch!!

Posted August 22, 2011
La Scuola is an OUTSTANDING private school. The hidden gem of Miami!! They give children the tools to succeed in academics and in life. The teachers are absolutely outstanding and the administration is always attentive and helpful! The confidence and passion you see in the students is AMAZING! I Love the integrated learning approach and the fact that they use Conscious Discipline, which is what we practice at home. The school has a very strong sense of community and commitment to the happiness and success of the student and the families that are part of the school. My son started when he was 14 months and is now in their PK3 class and I couldn t be any happier. If you are looking for quality and for something different for your child, this is the school for you! My husband and I toured at least 19 schools and none of them compared to what La Scuola offers. This has been one of the best decisions that we have ever made for our little one!

Posted June 07, 2011
My daughter just completed another wonderful year at La Scuola. Although we live far, the drive has been completely worth it! My daughter just turned 4 and is already reading sight words! She and her classmates have continued to amaze me through the projects they do. As a working parent I also really appreciate the strong parent teacher communication. This is a lovely school! We are really excited that our little girl will be able to continue to grow as she enters their elementary program. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this school. They have a really strong academic program and wonderful teachers!

Posted May 19, 2011
La Scuola is a great school. My daughter has grown and learn so much!! I'm a really happy and proud "La scuola" parent!

La Scuola