PK-8 & Ungraded
Miami, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted January 31, 2013
I highly recommend this school to any parent seeking a first-class experience in early education for their child. My son attended the preschool program at The Roig Academy from K-2 through K-4 and I'm extremely pleased with the quality of education he has received. The director works very closely with the teachers and staff to provide a fun & safe learning environment. They provided a challenging curriculum which incorporated the importance of the student's need to thrive socially as well as academically. The teachers and the staff were all very attentive and nurturing. Overall this is truly a great school filled with wonderful people and I'm grateful that my son encountered such a positive preschool experience.

Posted September 06, 2012
Our daughter had a wonderful experience at Roig Academy and we have the director, Jenni Roig, and teachers to thank for their support in her academic and personal development. Through Roig's individual attention and tailored instruction, low student to teacher ratio, and director's commitment and involvement in the success of each child, our daughter was able to close her academic gaps and practice learning strategies. The director and teachers are always accessible and partner with the child's family in developing the "whole" (academic, social, emotional) student. More than anything else, our daughter leaves Roig Academy with the self-confidence to face challenges and succeed. Highly recommend.

Posted September 04, 2012
First and foremost, we would like to thank Mrs. Roig and her staff for the outstanding job they did with the education of our son. He attended The Roig Academy for PreK-4 and Kindergarten. The individual attention and instruction provided by the teachers helped our son surpass any expectations we had of him. He has completed kindergarten, performing well beyond the 1st grade level. The attentive staff allowed a sense of ease for us, as new parents, entrusting someone else with the well-being of our first child. We decided to move him to public school; this is no negative reflection on The Roig Academy, rather to offer him a much larger social environment. After the first couple of weeks of school, his new teacher called our home to compliment the education he had received thus far. She mentioned that the school he came from did an excellent job when it came to his academics, socialization, helpfulness, but most of all his respectfulness. Even though our son has moved on, a piece of him will always remain with The Roig Academy. We highly recommend this school to any new parent. While it may be a small and quaint school, it is filled with giant hearts and caring teachers!

Posted August 23, 2012
I sent my 4 year old to this school for the summer program. I wanted an academic experience during the summer, not just fun and sports. I left so impressed that I will return for the full year enrollment. Although my son at 4 can read, write, add and subtract (due to private turoring 4 hours a week), the full time students there are actually MORE advanced than him. Impressive. They emphasize structure and disciplined learning which few other Pre-K's or K's do. It's a small school with a low student to teacher ratio. The principal knows the students by name and also their individual strengths and weaknesses. She's very aware which areas they are advancing in and which need help. Highly recommend.

Posted August 19, 2012
The Roig Academy is a wonderful little school. My oldest son started there when he was 3 years old in their summer camp program. I was so impressed with the work he was bringing home that I enrolled him in the full time school year program. He left pre-k reading, and well ahead of his peers, he excelled in kindergarten and is now in the gifted program. My youngest just finished his first year in the two year old program- he is also excelling. The Roig academy has a very warm enviroment where the Director is extremely hands on and very intelligent, caring and welcoming. All the staff is friendly and know all the children. It feels like a family. I could not ask for a better place for my children to start their education. I know they will be well taken care of, happy and very prepared for kindergarten. school. My children also engaged in some great afterschool activites such as soccer, spanish and tennis. I highly recommend this school.

Posted August 16, 2012
My son has attended the Roig Academy for three years and I can proudly say that this school has been a blessing. The teachers and staff are loving, compassionate and qualified but most important they go that extra mile to help the children in every way possible. Thank you Jenni for your educational program that changed my sons life!

Posted June 22, 2012
My daughter has attended Roig Academy for 3 years. The school has offered an individualized program that has allowed her to advance academically and boost her self confidence. This school, including the administration and teachers are very hands on, and offer a nurturing environment. They bring an element of fun to learning, and always go the extra mile to accommodate and help each child to ensure their education and happiness. The director is very knowledgeable and excellent at formulating goals and a plan to achieve them. This school has a true sense of community and teaches tolerance and empathy. I am proud to be a part of the Roig family! Thank you Jenni for helping my daughter realize her potential!

Posted June 15, 2011
My daughter has been a student at The Roig for 5yrs., (since she was 2yrs. old). She is a very busy, and bright girl, but under their guidance /instruction she has blossomed into a young girl that not only is advanced in reading/writing/math/comprehension, but she has become a responsible citizen, caring for others as well. The educators, are knowledgeable, and professional; yet they make learning fun, the relationship they have with kids is just amazing. These people actually love being the students. The children are happy, and apear to be eagar to learn. I have enjoyed our time at The Roig, and NOTHING beats their customer service. ex. The director is normally on the permises through out the day, and is available for ANY questions/issues/concerns that you may have regarding your child/education, etc. The Roig is a safe, family oriented school, that is dedicated to our kids........ and thats PRICELESS!

The Roig Academy 3

Posted June 04, 2011
Do not waste you're earn money of this horrible school. The principle is so mean they make them do something that they don't want to do. The teacher treat the kid like there in preschool even though there in middle school. They treat the kid like preschool because the are way watching what they are doing and when they miss homework they send a email to the parents. There work is so easy for there level of difficult of learning and learn stuff that they learn when there in elementary school. Some of the teachers are so young that they just got out of college and don't know how to teach kids with disabilities

The Roig Academy 1

Posted June 04, 2011
The program called fast forward that they make you take and pay for it is horrible

The Roig Academy