Miami, FL
Before care: Yes

Masters Preparatory School 3

Posted September 09, 2014
Beautiful school, very, very clean, great loving teachers. Learning curriculum needs lots of improvement as it is not very challenging. Lots of room for improvement in areas of reading and math. With a little dedication this could become a really great private school and first choice for many parents.

Posted February 26, 2014
Love this school! But sadly i had to take my son out cause of the location but if not he would've been there until his last grade!

Posted February 19, 2014
I have four kids attending this school and they love it. The teachers are the best in Hialeah and the school is very clean inside and out.

Posted February 19, 2014
I am very happy with Masters Preparatory School and the education and the individual attention they are providing for my child.

Posted February 19, 2014
Excellent. This is the best school in the world.The administration and teachers are very professional.

Posted January 09, 2014
I am very pleased with this school thus far, as it is a new campus. The teachers and staff are very nice and are very concerned with the children's education and success. The Teachers are always in communication with me in reference to my children's academic behavior and work very well with me to assist in my children's success in class. I feel comfortable that my children are safe in the school, as there are key pads in place to enter the school, but some of the key pads seem to be currently in the process of being fixed or added so there are some floors that are easily accessable, but as far as I know, on those floors the teachers always keep their doors locked, I guess until they add the key pads in the entrances. Additionally, parking can be a bit of a nightmare, there is a garage, but parents tend to park on the outside in no type of order making it difficult for others to get to where they have to go. All in all, I would recommend this school to others and my children will continue to attend.

Posted May 03, 2013
Great individual attention. The small setting helps my daughter be known as an individual. Her teachers have always been happy to work with me to ensure that she is getting what she needs from her education. The afterschool program is very cheap and has given me great peace of mind while I'm at work.

Masters Preparatory School
1395 E 4th Avenue, Miami, FL  33018
Last modified Masters Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
Masters Preparatory School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top