Law Enforcement Officers Memorial High School 5

Posted September 11, 2014
My daughter is a senior student at this wonderful high school. She is in the forensic science program and now is doing early admissions at Miami Dade College. The teachers at this school are doing a good job by keeping her motivated to be successful.

Law Enforcement Officers Memorial High School 1

Posted May 08, 2013
When my son got accepted I was so happy, proud of him and have high expectations of this unique magnet school. The 2012-13 school year it is almost finished and I have never been so disappointed at a school and it s administration before, The teachers are very low quality and they never do their main job, TEACH. I could tell my child did not learn anything this year. MY son didnt even learn anything related to the magnet he is in. If you email the teachers they never respond. They are lazy in putting in the grades in the portal, keeping in mind that there are very few students in the school. They said they would do a lot of activities when you first sign up, but they still havent done anything. There are barely any after school clubs or any electives.

Law Enforcement Officers Memorial High School 5

Posted November 29, 2011
I need information on this school for my daughter she is enroll on a police explorer she wants to become a police please send me inf

Law Enforcement Officers Memorial High School
300 Northwest 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL  33128
Last modified Law Enforcement Officers Memorial High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Law Enforcement Officers Memorial High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top