442 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 26, 2016
I believe this school offers Honesty, because It shows with daily action how much they care and look after all the children. Their security and their academic goals. The school is always looking for ways to improve the communication between students, parents and school teachers/staff. Bridgeprep South is also always creating events to bring everyone closer together as family. No bullying is tolerated in this school, this is one of the biggest reasons why I consider that this school has fairness for all the students.

Posted July 26, 2016
Excellent school. This school has the best communication between parents and the school. The office staff is beyond extraordinary, always willing to help with anything and answer any question you may have. There is absolutely no bullying in this school. Many great after school programs. My child has learning disability, this school has helped her academically in every way possible to improve her grades. They care for the student's progress. congrats to teacher, school staff and the principal. I definitely recommend this school. I feel blessed to have my daughters in this school. My youngest daughter is now starting kinder in this school, so now both my daughters will attend to this school. I'm very excited to this new upcoming school year!

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted July 26, 2016
I wish to give thanks to absolutely every staff in the office. They have always made me feel welcomed. The office staff was always ready to help me in everything I asked, and always answered any questions I may have had. I love the office! Also special thanks to MS. Perez in 4th grade for helping my daughter improve her grades!

Bridgeprep Academy South 4

Posted July 25, 2016
My daughter arrived to at Bridgeprep mid 4th grade and was greeted by a very homey, friendly and safe environment all in the mist of management changes. Although the school has had many changes since 2014 it has remained open to parents concerns and caring to its children. We like the open door policy and caring from staff. We pray our new middle school will foster many flourishing minds in its quest for a safe, nourishing and high achieving environment . We know it will be a great middle school experience.

Posted July 06, 2016
Been with BP South since the first year and now have my first born starting middle school - she is super excited to start middle school at the new 2-story building acquired just a few blocks north of the main campus. Thanks to the entire BP team for continuing to improve and strive for excellence; your support, nurturing and leadership to our children and parents.

Posted October 30, 2014
Our children have been at the school for a few years now. We can honestly say that this year has been a huge change. The new administration and the turnaround of the school is a wonderful way to start the year. We can't wait to see what else is in store for our children. Very happy with the transformation.

Posted August 25, 2014
I love this school! My daughter entered into 3rd grade and my son started Kinder this year and we are very excited with the new school year! This year they made several changes but it's been such a smooth transition. You can only see they've made wonderful improvements and replacements. The staff are great, very professional and they particularly have a great eye for picking amazing teachers. There are new programs (sports and academically related) this year, which is exciting! My daughter always tells me how much she loves her school! This is what every parent wants to hear and a confirmation that as a parent you made the right choice. I am confident that the school management team will continue making positive choices that will only benefit the students. Looks like the teachers have been well trained and are prepared to implement the new curriculums, which eases my concerns. They've also added security and upgraded classroom equipment and more! Great start to a new year!

Posted August 21, 2014
I am very PLEASED with the start of this school year. Wow what a drastic change its truly has been a full turn around. My kids love their teachers. The new Principal is amazing, the AP is amazing as well. Great way to start the year! We are very lucky.

Bridgeprep Academy South 2

Posted August 17, 2014
Wow..."Out with the old and in with the new"...As a real parent of 4 years, it worries me that the posts below can be written by 'real' parents. If so, with a mindset like that, the quality of the incoming children will be as low as that of the parents. Rather than a welcoming approach, strong critique about previous administration when you truly had no chance to truly be around them. Is it really new parents writing below OR maybe "Non-Parents" just posting as such?????...hmmmmm.....will never forget "It takes a village to raise a child"...with all this 'sudden' change i'm concerned our village is turning more into a camp simply doing its best not to raise a child but "to raise" $$$$$$$

Posted August 01, 2014
Out with the old and in with the new... Yahoo! No more drama; happy to give the new team a chance to meet and great, enrich and teach our children and start fresh. I have no reason to jump ship. All my best from a vet parent. Amen. Happy summer!

10700 Southwest 56th Street, Miami, FL  33165
Last modified Bridgeprep Academy South is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.