442 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)

me gusta la escuela , es fuerte pero muy Buena , parece mucho como una escuela privada , gracias por todo .

My daughter has been in the Bridge Prep South campus for three years now. She loves to go to school and adores the teachers. The teachers and staff are wonderful. Bridge. This school has been a great choice for us. S. Mar - parent

Bridgeprep South Campus is a great school. It has been the best opportunity for my children to receive true one on one with their teachers. Public Schools these days have 30-40 kids in each class per one teacher, Bridegprep keeps these numbers low with 15-18 kids only in each class. Bridgeprep is also like a private school with great security and the family energy through out. Everyone knows everyone and it is wonderful ,it makes the difference on how your children are treated. Zero tolerance to bullying, there was a moment when my child was bullied, I reported it and there was instant action! The principal is wonderful, she is a mother herself that discerns Principal with parenting. Bridegprep is the place to be!

Been with BPA since they first opened. There were tough moments and many changes, but the end result has been good. I like the discipline and school environment, is like having my kids at a private school. Being a small school allows teacher and staff to have more control of the students. Great school! A academics, 0 tolerance to bullying!

BPA is a great school with an amazing administrative team and wonderful team of teachers! Our school ensures that all students are treated with respect and fairness while receiving a one-of-a-kind education.

I love this school setting, there are many things that they have to work on like providing the children a cafeteria and provide better training to their teachers on conduct with the children. I love the office staff the are great!! The school is very small which is great.

This school is very organized and makes it a point to keep parents updated and informed of every aspect of my child's education. I feel confident my daughter will excel in this school setting. The staff is very sweet and always willing to help. I am very excited about all the great things BridgePrep has to offer!

Develops character: Strongly agree

I believe this school offers Honesty, because It shows with daily action how much they care and look after all the children. Their security and their academic goals. The school is always looking for ways to improve the communication between students, parents and school teachers/staff. Bridgeprep South is also always creating events to bring everyone closer together as family. No bullying is tolerated in this school, this is one of the biggest reasons why I consider that this school has fairness for all the students.

Excellent school. This school has the best communication between parents and the school. The office staff is beyond extraordinary, always willing to help with anything and answer any question you may have. There is absolutely no bullying in this school. Many great after school programs. My child has learning disability, this school has helped her academically in every way possible to improve her grades. They care for the student's progress. congrats to teacher, school staff and the principal. I definitely recommend this school. I feel blessed to have my daughters in this school. My youngest daughter is now starting kinder in this school, so now both my daughters will attend to this school. I'm very excited to this new upcoming school year!

My daughter arrived to at Bridgeprep mid 4th grade and was greeted by a very homey, friendly and safe environment all in the mist of management changes. Although the school has had many changes since 2014 it has remained open to parents concerns and caring to its children. We like the open door policy and caring from staff. We pray our new middle school will foster many flourishing minds in its quest for a safe, nourishing and high achieving environment . We know it will be a great middle school experience.

Last modified Bridgeprep Academy South is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.