442 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Awesome school. This is my son 2nd year and I have great communication with his teacher they are all willing to help. My son has learn so much since last year. Pick up needs to get better it takes about 15 to 25 min to pick up child since you have to make a line to go into school and for student to come to the car. But everything else is fantastic!

Awesome school, hardworking teachers and staff, great administration, safe place for students. Conveniently located and great curriculum.

This is the first year of daughter in this school and we love it. It has been an amazing year. The teachers are professional and dedicated 100% to their students. I could always reach my daughter's first grade teacher ( Miss Castañeda) when I had a question. I feel blessed to have my daughter in such a great school. I would recommend it to anyone who cares about their child's education.

This is my child's first year. Incredibly disappointing! It's supposed to be such a good school, unfortunately that has not been the case for me. Try to communicate with the teachers, it's near impossible. I only hear from them when they are asking for money. Extremely unexperienced teachers. I have applied to another school and I hope I can get my kid out of here FAST!

My child goes to Kindergarten at this great school. This has been a great year. The teachers made the transition easy for ger and for me and the teacher is very responsive to my emails. There is always opportunities for me to participate in school events. The school makes it easy for the parents to keep updated about monthly happenings. There is a great sense of community among the parents! Academically I have no complaints, my child came in at 0 and is now doing better than I thought possible thanks to the patience and dedication of her teacher. I feel blessed to have my child in such a great school. Keep up the great job!

My son went to this amazing school from Kindergarten to 5th grade. I can't say enough great things about this school. The teachers are true professionals and dedicated to their students 100%. No child falls through the cracks because the teachers, administration and staff makes sure each child gets what they need to succeed. The principal, assistant principal and PALS (PTO) president have monthly meetings where ALL parents are welcome to discuss school happenings, and any questions and concerns parents wish to bring to the table. The events are very well organized and allow for plenty of parent participation. I love this school and I feel incredibly lucky to have my child be a part of it!

Pinecrest Academy North is an excellent school. The teachers care about the students and prepare them very well for the challenges ahead. It's clean, safe and nuturing. I would recommend this school to any one looking to challenge their child.

This is the second year in the school and last year thankfully. So dissapointed!!! I am taking my children to another school because of such bad expirience here. drop of and pick up is crazy, not safe , parent and teacher communication terrible, disorganized for every single event!!! no motivation !! if your child is failing they dont even contact you or offer you any solutions!! teachers are young and unexpirienced!!

With the new parking regulations that the school's administration is implementing this year we are having a difficult time picking up and dropping off our kids. This is getting very dangerous for the safety of children and parents. I think someone has to do something about it before there is a tragedy. Cars are not respecting the school zone speed limit and since the administration is not letting any one park in the school's parking lot parents and children are crossing streets with heavy traffic like flaggler. I hope someone can do something about it.

Has no understanding of what a Kinder garden teacher should portray to the 5 year old students. What a big disappointment. Had to take my son out in the middle of the school year. Every day was a different complaint and not only my son, but sit a day at the office and it will be a parade of parents yelling at the kids (kinder garden students)... They want soldiers ppl, stay away!

Last modified Pinecrest Academy (North Campus) is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.