PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

I have a 4 year old that came from a Montessori school in the area and started at Steve's in the middle of the school year, and I started my son in the nursery at 4 months old. Enrolling them both at Steve's Academy has proven to be an excellent decision. The first reason we love Steve's is because they genuinely care for the kids. Steve along with every teacher, pours their heart into that place. From the holiday celebrations to the everyday activities, so much time and consideration is taken to make the kids feel special. My daughter also immediately showed progress with writing her name and letters after she started in the VPK class. Also, the ladies in the nursery are amazing. My son has now spent 8 hours a day for 8 months with these ladies and I have never had a single issue. The place is spotless and my son is always well taken care of and happy being there. I would highly recommend Steve's Academy.

My son attended Steve's Academy since the age of two all the way through VPK. Now I have my 6 month old daughter enrolled as well. I must say I couldn't be happier with the attention, education and care they give the kids. The teachers and care givers have been there for years, it's a very clean and welcoming environment, and in the years I've known them I've never had a negative experience. Honestly, I wouldn't take my children anywhere else!

A Parent My son attended this daycare/pre k starting at the age of three. His teacher/care giver was always professional, polite, and informative. My son received homework daily, and was given assignments age appropriate. Steve was always willing to talk about the curriculum, and other forms of education at the school. However, I understand peoples' gripes with the school as far as customer service goes with certain people at the school. Regardless, the I give a lot of credit of my son's success in kindergarten and first grade towards Steve's Academy. He made to the top of his class at Oliver Hoover Elementary, and starts gifted at Waterstone Elementary. Thank You Steve and staff for your persistence and fervor. A very happy parent with two more kids that will attend Steve's Academy.

I have had my three children at Steve's and I can not say nothing but the best. My 7 year old daughter attended another preschool and when I saw the learning going on at Steve's with my four year old daughter at the VPK classroom I was speechless. My son is two years old and in a matter of six moths he has been potty trainned, moved over to the preschool class, and is already writting his name. i am very happy with the school and I drive twenty miles one way to get there everyday. I wish I had more time to attend all the activities that the school schedules for the parents

I think that the school is great. The teachers are great..they welcome you with and your child with great hellos and the mornings and great good byes any the afternoon. What matters is that they do get the job done my child learn to read and write. And she is speaking and a nothing language (spinsh) AAA+ for that. Yes they did not give receipts at first. They give a print out of every payment at the end of the month. But for me and my family this school is great for our princess (which what every one their calls her)

Steve's academy is worst than a sad story. rarely any homework, no curriculum no monthly calender to keep parents informed. this did it for me: i was frowned up on, spoken to rudely then ignored by steve's mother for asking for a receipt for my $100.00 i was pay for picture...which still never got. steve was ok, but very inexperienced. with his mother in the kitchen he'd probably excell faster. i will never refer anyone to that school. but i guess when your coming from Aventura Learning center. your expectations are very high.. :-(((

This is yet another sad story of a "Day Care" facility passing itself off as a school. Everyone has seen the flood of day cares step into the K-4 market to get the check $. The ability of the teachers to properly teach these innocent children how to enter the world of kindergarten is beyond lacking. It is screened and hidden from you in two ways. One if you have never experienced a fully accomplished K-4 school in the past and being kept away from the actual teachings of the students. I would say from serious experience and my fellow parents that have also left this school...do not enroll your child at this school.

Last modified Steve's Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5