Posted October 03, 2012
Extremely dissatisfied with this daycare. It is the worst school in th area. My child hasn't learned the basics here. They don't even try to potty train. The teachers are rude and don't seem to be motivated to provide a learning experience. I took my child to another daycare and it's the best decision I've made for his well-being. I will never recommend this school.

Wonderful Paradise Learning Center I 5

Posted July 17, 2012
This is a wonderful school....i dont know why there are still people who dont like just cuz most of the teachers dont speak a very good ignish....they teach my kids like no other school have done before and im really proud of my sons education!

Wonderful Paradise Learning Center I 5

Posted June 07, 2011
This a really wonderful place I have been with them for years and they are like part of my family, they provide to many good services pluss they are school

Posted March 31, 2011
my child has attended this school for aprox a mth and its been nothing but bruises and bumps the child comes home with. when asked what was taught in school. child replies with "nothing. ate and played". my child is 4yrs old. the morning drop offs are scary.. The front door is unlocked any child can easily walk out unnoticed. Teach was asked one afternoon if they teach the children the basics that you would think any daycare does (ex. color, 1-10, abc's, crafts) the staff member advised no they just play all day or go outside to the park and throw rocks thru the fence into the lake. we dont teach them till they dont get into VPK program. Previous to this daycare my child attended another daycare since the age of 2 and there he learned the basics and even was potty trained and was even taught how to trace and about history. they did crafts and even brought homewrk. unfortuantely i couldnt continue at this daycare due to location. Wonderful Paradise is not as wonderful as it sounds or atleast how they picture it to be when u go to register.

Posted March 28, 2011
This is the worst daycare/learning center in all of Miami Dade Couny. Teachers are not certifed. The children do not learn anything unless they ar in te VPK classes. The only thing the children do all day is play outside or watch movies. The so called "teachers" do not even want to bother with at least teaching basic things to the children who are not in the VPK classes. Most of the teachers do not speak any English at all. I hope that one day soon this school gets shut down completely.

Wonderful Paradise Learning Center I
11033 SW 186 Street, Miami, FL  33157
Last modified Wonderful Paradise Learning Center I is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Wonderful Paradise Learning Center I Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top