Posted October 27, 2014
Great so far...Started my son here in 1st grade and we're very happy! Great principal and an environment that is welcoming, loving and nurturing! My son was also given Advanced Placement and is thriving academically!

Posted October 08, 2013
Love this School. My son came to this school very afraid because of bulling at public school. Now he is totally recovered, stronger, happy and a secure kid, ready to go back at public school for High School next year. Excellent academic program. The best environment for a child.Thank you Mrs. Barnett and Teachers.

Posted May 08, 2013
My son loves the school. Teachers are very knowledgeable and very involved. =) I just love the environment. My son has been in the school since prek 4 . Curriculum is excellent.

Posted January 26, 2012
This school is the best! My daughter was having a hard time in the public school and was way to stressed out. Here she is challenged academically but yet worked with individually to strengthen her weaknesses, and feels so self confident. The emphasis is on the individual student. The teachers and staff take such great care in making sure each child makes their individual gains. We are very happy here!

Posted January 26, 2012
I love that it goes from preschool to 8th grade! It is a great small school environment where every child feels valued. The school is filled with enrichments, great caring staff, fun activities for the entire family, and all in a beautiful campus. The preschool curriculum really prepares the kids for successs and the students love going to school.

Posted January 26, 2012
My children have never been been happier. I feel blessed that they have the opportunity to be exposed to such a great program and be a part of such a wonderful school.

Posted January 26, 2012
I love the emphasis placed on learning and the incorporation of Spanish. Music and art classes are great as well as all the enrichments that are offered. Parental support is growing strong which will only make the program even better.

Posted January 10, 2012
This school is the best kept secret in Miami. The facility is beautiful and the environment is always so clean. Everyone is always so positive and happy and are always available to help. I am so happy that my child is in a school that has it all. Challenging curriculum, small class size, positive influences, great variety of elective classes, tutoring, enrichment classes, you name it they have it!

Posted January 05, 2012
Great school, great environment, terrific teachers, and an awesome program! The kids receive individual help as needed to ensure that they are successful. It has made a huge impact on our children and our family.

Bridgepoint Preparatory 1

Posted November 04, 2011
Disappointed. School owes my daughter money since May as of yet funds not received. Seems to be more interest in Money than in Child.

Bridgepoint Preparatory
12001 S.W. 72 Street, Miami, FL  33183
Last modified Bridgepoint Preparatory is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Bridgepoint Preparatory Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top