No rating

Children's Resources

Private | PK-2

We are best known for Inclusion Program.

Student diversity

Living in Miami

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $381,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,200.

Posted Saturday, July 26, 2014

Both of my boys are attending summer camp here, in such a short time everyone here has earned a big place in our hearts. Teachers and staff, really care for the children, here they are treated with love, compassion and respect. We came with our broken wings with one boy terrified of school due to two bad previous experiences and the other who had lost speech. In less than a week everything stared to change...Today, they both look forward going everyday and we are hearing that little voice once lost coming back full force. All we have for this wonderful school are words of gratitude for all the support we have received. This is a school that excels is every area and that is really a bless for those children that have the fortune to attended it. Thanks for this wonderful time Children Resources!

Posted July 14, 2014

In defense of Children's Resources, particularly the teachers and staff involved in the incident referenced in previous review, I know that in response to his attempt to escape from playground, school had a taller fence built (2 ft taller), and this was expedited immediately; teachers were on playground supervising, and teachers and staff stopped him before he was able to leave school grounds. 3. A locking bar was also added to automatic entry doors. The school's response and proactive actions hardly seem like apathetic behavior and I commend the teachers for their quick response and measures taken to prevent future incidents.

Posted June 29, 2014

Warning! Do not enroll your child in this school. My child has the classic form of Autism. My son escaped twice from their premises. He breeched the facility and almost made it to the busy intersection. My husband and I had the prescreening interview with the school and they were well aware of my son's needs. He attended their summer program but the school failed to take precautionary measures to assure the safety and well being of my son. The staff was ill prepared and often portrayed an apathetic attitude. Please do not enroll your child in this school. Submitted by a parent

Posted October 15, 2012

I highly recommend this school. My youngest was diagnosed with development delay, at the age of two he wasn t talking, eating solids, socializing, responding to his name or making eye contact. A year after he attended Children Resources it all changed. He is now four and is up to his social, academic and speech level. I will always be grateful to his teachers and therapists: Ms. Monica, Ms. Betsy, Ms. Betty, Angela and Marisol. My oldest also attended pre kinder with Ms. Clara, Ms. Adria and Ms. Carmen. Their personal is wonderful, a place where you can be sure they are teaching, loving your child and pushing them to be all they can be. Children Resources will always have a place in my family s heart.

Posted March 8, 2012

We transferred our 3 yr old son to CRF in Dec. 11', (after having gone through a horrible experience with another school). They welcomed us at Children's Resources with open arms and have been a huge blessing in our lives. His teachers (Transition Rm) and staff are very loving, compassionate and qualified. They have been working with us from day 1 so that we are always aware and involved in his day to day progress. Our son looks forward to going to school every day and has shown so much progress since he started at CRF. I highly recommend Children's Resources to any parent who is looking for a school where your child will be treated, respected and accepted as an individual.

Posted January 24, 2012

My son has been at Children's Resources for over two years. He started kinder in their inclusion program this year. The teachers, staff, and director are excellent. This is aschool where parents are heard and everything is done putting the child first. The lead teacher, psychologist, and director, are very attentive to the families' needs, as are the teachers. Very supportive and nurturing environment. My son just turned 6 and I look back and cannot believe how far he's come, thanks to the educational program and patience of the people in this great school. These people know what they are doing, are highly educated, very humble and caring, and will go the extra mile to help the children in any way possible. In my opinion, the best educational opportunity one can give a child: great academics and a nurturing environment that focuses on loving, respectful, and compassionate social life.

Posted November 16, 2011

My daughter (soon to be 3) has attended CRF for over a year and I couldn't be happier with this school and her progress. The teachers are hardworking, committed, caring, creative and compassionate who care for the children with respect and love. The school has a wonderful family environment. They have an open door policy and the director, management and overall staff are accessible, responsive and extremely supportive and helpful. I would recommend Children's Resources to any parent looking for excellent educational start for their child.

Teacher resources

Foreign languages spoken by school staff Spanish
Portuguese
Read more about programs at this school
Source: Provided by a school official.

Special education / special needs

Language learning

Foreign languages spoken by staff
  • Portuguese
  • Spanish

Before school or after school care / program onsite
  • After school
  • Before school
  • Roxana Rapaport
Best ways for parents to contact the school
  • Phone
Is there an application process?
Fax number
  • (305) 596-1186

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Special ed