Posted March 31, 2015
11735 Location: This school is amazing. I transfer both of my kids there after a bad experience at another daycare. My youngest daughter was 1 year old and wouldn't walk, the teachers were very loving and were there to accommodate to her needs, with in 2 months the baby was walking and had cached up with kids her age. My oldest daughter was terrified of school because of her last experience and they were very patient and understanding when working with her. They write an incident report for any minor situation, keep the parents inform and are very caring for the kids. Besides the added feature of being able to watch my kids from any device is priceless.

Posted March 31, 2015
My children have been attending Smart Starts since 2009. I absolutely love the early education program but mostly the nurturing my children have received. Currently we are at the 11735 campus. The teachers are amazing with the children. But, like everything there is that one person that leads the group, the Director...Ms. Mercedes. She is brilliant with the staff and a second mother to ea h and every child in attendance. I have had experiences with several Directors but none like her...SHE IS THE BEST!!!! I highly recommend Smart Starts!!!!!!

Posted June 17, 2014
DO NOT ENROLL YOUR CHILD IN ANY SMART STARTS DAY SCHOOLS!!! Let me be clear - this is not about the teachers. It's totally about poor management. There's no communication with the parents. Totally overpriced for a mediocre curriculum. Teacher morale is on the floor. Lunch is catered by a crappy company which prepares canned food meals. Be aware of the hidden fees!!! There's an annual registrations fee, summer fee, fall fee, months that apparently have a 5th week you must pay an extra week. Late fee is $50.00. Credit card processing fee is 15-30% of the total amount. They don't invest in kids education and toys. That's were the fundraising is for -- UNBELIEVABLE. Also, there's been about 8-10 break-ins in the past two months. This organization is all about money. DON'T BE FOOLED!

Posted May 21, 2014
Smart starts 7900 failed to provide a safe environment for my child. They have had 6 break ins in the parking lot of the school, which is in very close proximity to the children in a very short period do time. Smart starts refuses to hire additional visible security. I have attempted to contact corporate and speak to the school director on multiple occasions and have found much resistance. Corporate never even had the decency to return my calls. I have removed my child from the school due to the lack of safety , unfortunately losing almost 1 month of tuition plus fall registration. Smart start refuses to refund my money , citing that the contract prohibits it. I am disgusted by their lack of professionalism, empathy , and compassion. I pray that you steer clear of this day school. It is not a safe environment for the parents dropping off their kids and their children.

Posted April 24, 2014
What an amazing school! I have my 2 year old daughter at 7900 and she had been transferred from a different preschool. My daughter cries NOT to leave when I pick her up!!! Not only are the teachers so genuine but they also go above and beyond for the children. I get a phone call for anything that goes on with my daughter which is so relieving to know that they are so on top of things. I highly recommend Smart Starts Day School and definitely take a look at 7900 you will fall in love with not only the facility but also with the staff starting with the administration.... They are the heart of that school!

Posted April 23, 2014
My child is in their kinder/first program and I am super happy. The class size is small, the teachers are great, and the amount of learning and progress is tremendous! The kids are like a family. It has truly been a blessing for me and my family.

Posted April 23, 2014
My kids love it here! They look forward to going each day and are learning so much that it truly amazes us and any one they meet. They really do a great job of preparing the kids and we have met and made a lot friends. The school are popping up everywhere and I refer the school to everyone I know all the time!

Posted April 23, 2014
My child attended for summer and ended up staying for VPK. We are really content and glad that we chose to stay. The teachers are really caring and go out of their way to help the children.

Posted February 28, 2014
Horrible management. Very disappointed with the school. My kid had 3 incidents which were never reported. Nosebleeds/ overlooking lunch boxes/ disorganized with payments. Director is clueless about what's going on in the school.. 6 parents have withdrawn the kids do to administration issues. The school is not what it seems. 7900 location is the worse location for being a "new" school.

Smart Starts Day School
8445 Sunset Drive, Miami, FL  33143
Last modified Smart Starts Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Smart Starts Day School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top