1 star

Lincoln-Marti Community Agency 21 1

Posted June 01, 2012
the star is for closing at 7pm and the school remain open certain holidays! I paid so much money for my daughter to attend this school for daycare when she was 3 and VPK aftercare when she turned 4. Her teachers are hard to find and they never contact the parent. My daughter never been to a field trip her whole vpk year and I would NEVER reccomend anyone to this school. My daughter still has never recieved her completion of VPK certificate since the graduation ceremony 05/21/2012 and no one can explain why I havent recieved it yet.....HORRIBLE SCHOOL!!!! Ive never seen a child complain about her teacher everyday...and she's only 4

Lincoln-Marti Community Agency 21
2111 NW 103 St, Miami, FL  33147
Last modified Lincoln-Marti Community Agency 21 is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Lincoln-Marti Community Agency 21 Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top