No rating

Miami Achievement Center

Private | K-12

Student diversity

Living in Miami

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $82,600. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,310.

Posted November 1, 2013

Great School!! My son has been attending MAC for two years. My son really enjoys going to school. They communicate well with the parents on a daily basis. It is an open door policy and the principal is always accessible. I LOVE MY SONS TEACHERS...they are GREAT!!! I can tell how they love the kids and this is very important for me and my husband. Highly recommended!!

Posted April 1, 2013

I have a daughter in MAC and I am so happy with the school. She has great teachers and therapists. She is learning to communicate and is meeting her goals. They are working with her on social skills and life skills. She has improved since the beginning of this school year! I am very happy with the office staff and Ms. Arlene. They are all very helpful. My husband and I are happy to find a place for my daughter. I highly recommend this school.

Posted November 8, 2011

I am a mother of an Autistic child. He has been attending Miami Achievement Center for the last year. I am very pleased to say that he has made great strides in both his academics and his social skills. The teachers and staff are both caring and nurturing. Their in-house therapies have definitely help me because I have all of my sons services provided in the school. I highly recommend this school.

This school has not yet provided program information.

Help other families

Millions of families turn to GreatSchools for help with their
school search. You can help these families by providing
a few details about this school.

Administrators & teachers: Let your school shine!

14202 SW 62 Street