K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted November 01, 2013
Great School!! My son has been attending MAC for two years. My son really enjoys going to school. They communicate well with the parents on a daily basis. It is an open door policy and the principal is always accessible. I LOVE MY SONS TEACHERS...they are GREAT!!! I can tell how they love the kids and this is very important for me and my husband. Highly recommended!!

Posted April 01, 2013
I have a daughter in MAC and I am so happy with the school. She has great teachers and therapists. She is learning to communicate and is meeting her goals. They are working with her on social skills and life skills. She has improved since the beginning of this school year! I am very happy with the office staff and Ms. Arlene. They are all very helpful. My husband and I are happy to find a place for my daughter. I highly recommend this school.

Posted November 08, 2011
I am a mother of an Autistic child. He has been attending Miami Achievement Center for the last year. I am very pleased to say that he has made great strides in both his academics and his social skills. The teachers and staff are both caring and nurturing. Their in-house therapies have definitely help me because I have all of my sons services provided in the school. I highly recommend this school.

Miami Achievement Center
14202 SW 62 Street, Miami, FL  33183
Last modified Miami Achievement Center is a Private school that serves grades K-12