6-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted May 15, 2016
Our children have been at Riviera since preschool, and it has been the best decision we could have made for our children's education. The school has an incredible academic environment, but we have always felt a wonderful balance between the academics, the athletics, the extracurriculars, and the overall environment. Our son and daughter have learned to be caring and compassionate people, and that is a testament to the faculty and administration of the school.

Posted November 03, 2015
When my job asked me to relocate from New Jersey to Miami, my priority became researching and touring schools for my children. Riviera has proven to be the best decision I made with respect to my children's education. My 2 boys are thriving and loving the school environment. The teachers are great and the school truly is family-oriented. I travel all over the world and knowing that my children are in such safe and academically challenging environment, provides me with much needed peace of mind.

Posted May 18, 2014
This is a great family oriented school with high academic requirements. Everyone knows everyone, and despite the rigorous curriculum, it is a very nurturing environment. We've been with Riviera (both the Day school and Prep school) for eight years and could not be more pleased.

Riviera Preparatory School
9775 SW 87 Avenue, Miami, FL  33176
Last modified Riviera Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12