Posted May 06, 2015
My son started in this school when he was 11 years old after falling behind in public school . Here , he received the one on one attention that he needed and was able to learn at his own pace without rushing into the next lesson . He graduated from this school and I am very proud of him and thankful for the patience and dedication of all the teachers.

Posted May 05, 2015
My son has been in this school for seven years. The teachers there have always cared for him and since they have small groups, he has received the attention he needs. Thanks to this, his reading level is above grade! And more than anything, he is a happy student!

Posted May 05, 2015
I attended and graduated from HELP Miami and I can honestly say that if it wasn't for the dedicated teachers and staff at this school, I would not have graduated with a high school diploma. This school gave me the proper tools for learning that are currently allowing me to succeed in my college career. HELP Miami provided me with the perfect environment for learning, it's a place were teachers, and even the principal, care about their student's progress. The one-on-one attention that I received made it easy for me to bring my grades up, and now that I was getting the education I needed, I was becoming more vested in my future and was actually applying what I learned in school to real life. HELP Miami was exactly what I needed and I encourage anyone to see what they're about.

H. E. L. P. Miami 1

Posted April 14, 2015
I'm speaking from personal experience about this school. my son was diagnosed with ADHD. I got online and looked for schools that focused on this problem. Enter Help miami, with their wonderful introduction how their main strength is working with children with ADHD. First off their school is set up as a huge room with different grades spread out in an OPEN room. So if your child is easily distracted, he is being set up for failure. Secondly, the teachers here are NOT certified teachers, one of the teachers they hired from working at Mc. DONALDS in the same shopping center. The teachers have no experience on working on childrens behavior, they just send them to the office for EVERY little thing. They dont have space to take your child out to play, so a child with ADHD needs to spend energy, they wont here and will get in trouble for being too energetic. Once in the principles office you have to run and pick them up because they dont have the SPACE to keep them. Please steer clear of this place and find a more nurturing place to put your child with qualified professionals

Posted June 06, 2013
There is a wonderful school that handles "Learning Disabilities" like "ADHD" and "ADD" by simply educating the child. They uniformly handle students and bring them up to grade level. They tell the student they do not believe he/she is really learning disabled but learning might involve some work. They find out what the child is interested in and tailor a program around that. Then they test to find the actual level of understanding and start there by clearing up confusions and bringing them up to grade level. The students actually start to like school! They also teach manners! (This often produces a positive effect in the whole family!) The school is called Help Miami they are in the Miller Square Shopping Mall at the corner of SW 56th St. and SW 137th. HELP Miami 13828 SW 56th Street Miami, FL 33175 Phone: (305) 752-4003 (If you are not in Miami you can contact them anyway about help setting up such a school in your area!)

H. E. L. P. Miami