Posted November 24, 2014
I am happy with Bridge Point Academy. My daughter attended a Montessori School for five years, and last year was her first year on a regular learning environment school; Bridge Point has been a great school choice. The teachers are amazing, they have a total devotion to their student's, as well as dedication to their progress.

Posted August 19, 2014
I have been completely surprised with all the wonderful changes there have been in BridgePrep of Greater Miami this year. New principal, new addition of classrooms and a new after school care director. I have not been able to speak much to the new principal but that aftercare director is totally different than what we are used to. She knows exactly what she's doing. I experienced her helping 20+ parents the first day of school with numerous questions (not only about after care) and she answered them all. When you walk into the new wing to pick up your child from after care, she greets you with a great smile and knows exactly what is going on and where your child is. She is great! I truly recommend after school care with her as the director. Good job BridgePrep. Keep up the good work!!!

Posted August 18, 2014
So sad to see how many kids left the school being the MAYOR reason the unacceptable management of the Principal. You let go excellent students and did not listen parent praying for help. Let's see what happen this year. Please STOP asking for money that we not see translated in benefits for our kids. Where went last year fundraising's money?

Posted August 17, 2014
A new academic year at Bridgeprep Academy, hopefully more organized than last year. A new principal, and other new faces including teachers. Looking forward for a new year and another opportunity. The school environment is good, teachers are good, love the diversity of the school.

Posted June 02, 2014
I second the previous comment. The teachers are good. Parent involvements is required and welcomed (also good).. The main focus is fundraising. The children are not the priority except when fundraising is concerned. In other words, the children of the parents with the best resources are well taken care of. Unfortunately, it is very apparent. The diversity in the school is great parents and teachers are great and most of administration but they have poor management results. Not sure where most of the responsibility lies, but it is somewhere within the management.

Posted May 19, 2014
This school could have been great, however mismanaged so badly and loosing the best teachers. Also many resourceful parents chose not to be involved because the principal is impossible to work with. And with her family running the management company it is more like a family business. Fundraising is important however the school is missing important factors like water fountain outside, basic supplies for teacher (they ask parents for lysol) so maybe it is time to FOCUS on the school. The cause is a nice one but at what point to we take care of the school FIRST????

Posted April 24, 2014
The school is an outstanding school because of the caring attitude and professionalism which begins with the principal and trickles down to the support staff. The principal is always available to the parents, in the parking lot, the hallways, and in all school activities. I feel that my child is safe in this school, and the teachers are excellent. Although this is only their 3rd year, they have continued to enhance their curriculum program, their technology program, and their parental involvement is second to none. I just hope that they continue to add additional grade offerings so my child can stay in this nurturing and safe environment until the 8th grade. Keep up the great job, and thank you from the bottom of our heart.

BridgePrep Academy Charter School 3

Posted October 30, 2013
For the last 3 yrs we have been very happy with our child's school. I do however have to concur with some others that the lack of organization from management has been prominent this year. I don't believe that there is one particular person at fault, but that if there was more communication between management-parents-teachers, the school could be one of the best in its category. As parent, I propose that concerns be heard and positive changes enforced. If parents feel that they are being heard, they will transfer that feeling of wellbeing to the children, who in turn will be more enthusiastic to be in school and therefore this translates to better grades a well. I would recommend this school to others but do ask management to please get back on track! As for teachers, I think they are well qualified and loving but have lately encountered that their temper is running a bit short (screaming). Lets not forget that you are dealing with children. Children will talk, will giggle, will run, will be happy and always BE KIDS! We love Bridgeprep and don't want to go anywhere else...Let's make those changes and go back to where we were 2 years ago! :)

Posted October 30, 2013
Love the cozy-family like feel of this school! Teachers are awesome, know every child by their name. The school does many activities during the year to promote parent involvement. My Son loves going to school every morning! As with everything, there is always room to improve but I think that Bridgeprep is doing a great job! the turnout at the school events, shows you how much the families are invested in their school! So happy to be here! The only negative is that many times parents gets frustrated with the miscommunication with teachers. I would also like more variety and quality in the after-school sports program!

BridgePrep Academy Charter School 3

Posted October 21, 2013
To be completely fair I should concede that 2013 is only the 3rd academic year for this school that began in 2011. As with any new endeavor there have been "growing pains" that have been challenging for the school to move past, perhaps an inordinate amount of them for a school no longer in its infancy. There are many problems with this school that stem from poor management, poor communication with parents, lack of transparency and a complete disregard of the opinions and concerns of the parents. As parents we are fierce advocates for the interest and welfare of our children hence our feedback should be valued as benefitting our children will benefit the school, enhance its reputation and bring accolades for Smart Management, the vendor hired by the school district to run this school. We as parents are gravely concerned with the current status of the school and feel much of the blame falls on Smart Management and the principal they have placed at ths school. This principal is no doubt well meaning but regrettably unable to meet the needs of our children as she does not respond to our questions/concerns. is absent/unavailable for too much of the time and does not accept criticism.

BridgePrep Academy Charter School
137 NE 19th St , Miami, FL  33132
Last modified BridgePrep Academy Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
BridgePrep Academy Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top