Public charter

1 star

1 review of this school

Sports Leadership Of Miami Charter High School 1

Posted May 18, 2015
these words that I am about to present are the truth and only the truth this is my story into the worst mistake of my high school career. For the caring Parents everywhere. From: Slam student I never thought my patience would get to this point, today while in class I wrote to myself what Education meant. Education: the process of learning or obtain a habit.Most of the curriculum is not even close to being sports related. This is a baseball school, driven by a passion for social supremacy. It was dream of a man who never really sought it threw. Most of the time he's either in his office or nowhere in sight. First thing you'll notice is student independence. Students roaming the halls "Just because"... My history teacher can't even teach a full lesson without a ridiculous interruption. You either have kids wasting time at a marlins game or another test makeup day. The biggest the thin about this school are pit bull's visit's. If you want your child to meet a celebrity then this is the school for you. There is no football, or fair chance of even making the varsity team. This school closed the door on my dream of making it big and i'm telling you don't waste your time.

Sports Leadership Of Miami Charter High School
998 Southwest 1st Street, Miami, FL  33130
Last modified Sports Leadership Of Miami Charter High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sports Leadership Of Miami Charter High School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top