Public charter
Miami, FL

Posted October 21, 2014
Super shocked with the bad reviews. I have no complaints. My girls are happy, it's a small school and the teachers are very caring. Those who have so many complaints have no idea what other schools are like. They have lots of fun activities for the kids and families. They are rewarded for their hard work and it motivates them to continue working hard.

Posted October 21, 2014
I'm a little shocked on the negative reviews. This is my sons first year and he absolutely loves this school, friends, and teachers. He has learned so much it's incredible! On the second week of kindergarten he was already reading short words. The kindergarten teachers are superb and are really nice, caring teachers. Can't leave out the spanish teacher Miss Pe a she is amazing and has taught my son a lot of spanish(which he never wanted to speak). My son is always excited to go to school, and he tells me they treat him great! I would definitely recommend this school!

Posted August 11, 2014
What can I say about a school that informs parents and students two weeks before school starts that they will not be having 7th and 8th grade this coming year. This is exactly what happened. Now parents are scrambling to find their children a new school. As expected the kids are very unhappy and anxious. Stay away from this school. There are other schools much better out there.

Bridgeprep Academy Interamerican Campus 4

Posted May 03, 2014
Great and friendly learning environment. There is always an effort from the teachers to offer the best educational experience to the students. Many activities to participate from. The principal of the school is always willing to help and offer venues to accommodate the needs of every child.

Posted April 25, 2014
As a parent of this school, I have seen how hard the teachers and administrator have been working to help our children improve academically. The school staff does a good job by communicating with the us. They also provide a lot of opportunites to help in school and be part of our childrens education even though parent involvement needs to increase and help more at school. The school also involves the students in a lot of fun educational activities dispate all the school work they do. I love this school and would recommend to anyone.

Posted April 25, 2014
Teachers are friendly, caring and most importantly, focused on developing successful children! My son has attended since August 2013 and enjoys it. Parents are involved and care about the school progressing.

Posted April 24, 2014
I've worked for other charter schools and I can tell you that BridgePrep Academy treats their employees wonderfully. This makes a difference in every teacher's attitude and has a direct impact on our students' progress and achievements. Our students are happy children that come to school to positive teachers who support them personally and academically. This second year has been a really active one but at the same time it has been amazing. We've been able to grow together becoming a stronger family. I am confident, that our results will end up being wonderful. As every school we've had our ups and downs but we've been resilient to the situations we've encountered and we've come out with better results and stronger. I can say from the bottom of my heart that this is one of the best schools in Miami. I've already recommended it to several friends who registered their children here and they LOVE the school for its academics, its staff, all the money it invests in technology, the way students are treated, but most important for the way it involves parents which makes it become more that a school a big happy family!

Posted April 15, 2014
Terrible... stay away. Send your children to your elementary school. Don't be deceived by the reputation other charter schools have, even the ones that are bridgepoint but are located elsewhere. This school is nothing like a charter school (they're probably similar in the income they make). I cannot explain how much I regret having registered my child here. She was miserable here. When a teacher is let go or resigns, the school doesn't care about replacing them immediately. In the mean time, the subject is either not taught (until the replacement is hired) or a teacher, not specialized in the subject teaches it. This happened with math. The office staff is hostile and treat students with an attitude of a prison's correctional officer. Stay away. I agree with the description of the behavior of the office staff the person from the June 12, 2013 post gave. If you have your child in this school, I invite you to have your child get an assessment and I can assure you, your child will be behind in comparison with other children their age. Peace. I hope this review helps someone.

Posted August 12, 2013
Buenas noches , soy una madre muy contenta y agradecida con este plantel escolar . Mi hijo ha mejorado sus calificaciones y su conducta . Todo el equipo de esta escuela estan super preparados para lidiar con toda clases de ninos. La principal y asistente son muy profesionales . Y las muchachas de la oficina son bien Amables y siempre hacen todo lo posible por ayudarnos y contestar todas nuestras preguntas . Estoy super feliz y mi hijo tambien de pertenecer a este colegio . Gracias

Posted June 12, 2013
I sent my daughter here because it was close to home and to the middle school where my son goes. The location is convenient but that is the only good point about the school. Unless they terminated her by now, the before/after care woman is very cold with the children. I have never seen here smile once, and she does not talk with the children. When I complained to the principal about her, I was told that the woman has no experieince with elementary age children. Also, the classroom size is so small that it's counter-productive. The rooms only accommadate about 12 students but they put about 20 in each. And the office secretary accused my daughter of having lice when she clearly didn't. I told the young lady that I am an RN and that I was sure that my daughter did not have lice, but the young lady told me that me daughter had to leave school and couldn't return until she had a doctor's note saying she was clear. So I was forced to take my child to the pediatrician, pay my co-pay, hear what I already knew she did not have, and get a return to school note. I withdrew my daughter in the middle of the school year.

Bridgeprep Academy Interamerican Campus
621 Beacom Boulevard, Miami, FL  33135
Last modified Bridgeprep Academy Interamerican Campus is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bridgeprep Academy Interamerican Campus Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top