406 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Posted July 19, 2016
As a mom of three, I am so pleased the regime changed from the goofball principal we had to the team of female principal/ vice principal we have now. This school has the potential of being great NOW. I am confident that finally we will have the school we were meant to have. Thank you to the owners who realized a desperate difference needed to be made.

Posted November 16, 2013
THIS SCHOOL IS SO STRICT OVER EVERYTHING.!!!!!!!! They expect us not to wear a jacket that has a picture or designs. D: also why they tell us we can't wear our p.e shirt as a school uniform they tell us you only wear your p.e shirt when you have p.e. IT SAYS PALM GLADES!!!!!! are you serious??

Posted November 16, 2013
In my opinion as a student in this school, this school is a joke everything used to be organized but now it is all over the place.

Palm Glades Preparatory Academy 3

Posted September 29, 2013
Please pick up the phone and state your name so that when a parent call they know who they are talking to. Also PLEASE improve on your lunch menu. Over all that it!

Posted September 23, 2013
SCHOOL IS HORRIBLE NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE AND I"VE WAITED A MONTH TO HEAR FROM THE COUNSLER TO CHANGE MY SONS CLASS. NOT ORGANIZED AT ALL.

Palm Glades Preparatory Academy 4

Posted September 17, 2013
I am a teacher at PGA and I am stunned by some of the reviews below. PGA has an extremely committed family of teachers that dedicate long hours and elite professionalism to the students. Our principal is over the top committed to his teachers, staff, students and parents. Our new Assistant Principal is top notch and extremely supportive of students and faculty. PGA will continue to grow and excel and it will hit bumps in the road, it's the nature of education. I would suggest those posting negative comments from last year were more of the problem than being interested in helping find a solution.

Posted September 17, 2013
The cheerleaders are really good. ms Wallace is a fun teacher. she makes math fun.

Posted September 12, 2013
I have read the other reviews and it is quite disheartening to read some of them. This is a forum to voice our opinions and mine differs greatly. With that being said I find that there has been a vast improvement in the atmsophere in the school. I noticed it in the drop off and pick up times and by the comments my daughters make. Many of the troublemaker students have not returned and it shows. Yes, adminstration has changed but change is not a bad thing. This new adminstration has the luxury of coming into an infastructure that is in place and now is the time to tweak and perfect it. Parents and students alike need to know the rules of the school and be cognisant of them. Schedules are mostly finalized, after school teams and clubs are underway. Atheltics department has both boys and girls teams active. I think that this year will be great! The first school activity, coordinated by the principal was a great sucess with 200 paticipants. I would not have my daughters at this school if I thought it was not safe or that the education was subparr. I am a very involved parent and my children excel in their subjects. Both parents and students need to be engaged in order to suceed.

Posted September 02, 2013
As an active student in Palm Glades Preparatory Academy I can honestly say that this school doesn't only offer an amazing chance to improve academically but also to become richer socially . Go Eaglessss!

Posted July 21, 2013
me encanta la escuela me gusta que los maestros respetan los alumnos y la administracion no aceptan bulling

Palm Glades Preparatory Academy
22655 Southwest 112th Avenue, Miami, FL  33170
Last modified Palm Glades Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.