Posted August 19, 2014
good formation and excellent environment. Helps student s get into Lourdes and Belen. My daughter advanced dramatically compared to her previous school

Posted August 19, 2014
EXCELLENT EDUCATION AND REALLY PREPARES STUDENTS FOR HIGH SCHOOL. LOVED BEING APART OF THIS SCHOOL AS A PARENT

Posted August 19, 2014
Helps students excel academically and spiritually. Has really done wonders for my children. I highly recommend this school

Posted August 19, 2014
Needs improve . but still is a very good educational school. Good parent involvement and education is good

Posted August 19, 2014
Good enviroment for students. Has slacked in academics but the positive is there is a new principal and seems eager to bring back the St. Timothy of old.

Posted August 19, 2014
Education is above average yet there is room for improvement. New Admin now at the school so lets see. Great school for my daughter and see an upside to the continued success their

Posted August 19, 2014
Being a part of this school has helped develop our children. Its a good enviroment and education. It could be more strict with its admissions standards.

Posted March 26, 2014
Unfortunately, this school is not what it used to be. The attention you expect from teachers and faculty in a private school is non-existent. My child's classroom size at the beginning of the year was 37 and now its 36. The teachers are overwhelmed and the principle wants nothing to do with the parents.

Posted March 26, 2014
Extremely disappointed with the school. The principle could care less about meeting with parents. The only thing she cares about is cramming kids in a classroom. You would think that for the money one is paying, the classroom sizes would be smaller so that the teachers can dedicate more time. Unfortunately, that is not the case at St. Timothy. The teachers are so over their heads that you can see their tired faces when parents are picking up their children. What I found alarming was the number of teachers advising the parents that their child should get tested for some sort of ADD/ADHD. Just because the child doesn't grasp lessons as fast as other students doesn't mean there is a learning disability. Unfortunately we fell into the teachers trap and got our child tested. After spending $1,500 the psychologist told us there was nothing wrong with our son. I might as well enroll my son in a public school and save myself the money. We will be taking our child out of St. Timothy coming next school year and place him in a Catholic school that truly cares about the child's best interest. It is unfortunate because the community and head priest, Father Marin, are truly amazing.

Posted March 22, 2014
I can honestly say that the administration as well as the current principal have deteriorated what used to be an amazing school. They have no communication skills and lack respect towards the community.

St Timothy Parish School
5400 Southwest 102nd Avenue, Miami, FL  33165
Last modified St Timothy Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Timothy Parish School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top