PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Excellent school, caring teachers, comprehensive curriculum, and a strong faith foundation for children. I have been a part of the SPPS family since my Kindergarten days in 1990. My daughter is now at the school, and it is so reassuring and wonderful to see many of the same teachers there after all these years. It definitely reflects the pride everyone has in that school and parish.

SPPS is a wonderful school with a family atmosphere and strong Catholic values. The teachers and coaches really care about the kids and motivate them to succeed in and out of the classroom. SPPS counts doctors, engineers, accountants, attorneys and elected officials among its alumni since 1941.

Excellent School!!!! My son is in PK-3 and He's very happy with his Teachers and Friends. We love this School :)

SPPS is a terrific school and is very family-oriented. The education overrall is great and the teachers are very well prepared. My daughter absolutely loves her school and the teachers she has had in the past. Definitely recommend this school to any parent out there looking for great christian values and an excellent education with amazing teachers!

this school is amazing my kids are doing great and the teachers are really sweet and know how to teach really good and they have a lot of sports and activities to do and carnivals

The education is superb, my 4th and 5th grader are able to answer many Jeopardy questions correctly and have an extensive vocabulary. But the most important thing to me is the Catholic faith and good morals instilled in these children from the age of 4. That is priceless. Your child can obtain a decent education (if you agree with the FCAT nonsense) in public school but your child is not going to obtain the wholesomeness, instillment of morals, strict environment and extent of parent involvement to the point that everyone is a family. Our children LOVE the school and we LOVE it.

The school has been a God send for our family. The teachers and staff are extremely well prepared, and very courteous. My girls have learned a great deal there, and I couldn't be happier with our decision to enroll them at SPPS.

My daughter just started Kindergarten at Sts. Peter and Paul. She is singing and praying more than ever to our Lord and our blessed Mother. Its been a month since she started at the school and she is ready starting to reading. She loves the music, computer, art, and Spanish classes given at the school. We as devoted Catholic parents are grateful that the Lord has blessed each of the teachers and the principal at this school to continue the gospel of the Lord. In addition, the school extra effort to ensure that parents participant in the learning process of their children is excellent. As every parent should know, the good learning habits should first start at home. We look forward for many great years at this wonderful school. God bless to everyone who reads this review of this wonderful school.

Both my daughters attend Sts Peter and Paul and we are very happy with the overall education they are getting. We are looking forward to some exciting changes this upcoming year in the language arts areas. Parents who want to see changes need to get involved and work hand in hand with the school. We cannot expect for the faculty to take care of it all. Education starts at home!

it is an awesome school, teachers and parents all have a great interest in the children

Last modified Sts Peter & Paul School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8