PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Sts Peter & Paul School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted August 23, 2016
I am thankful for Mrs Cruz and Mrs Susy, who made my little girl's first day of school a memorable one. I was a little nervous since she's never been in school, but she left smiling and was excited to go back. I am grateful for this and what I know will be many more positive experiences to come.

Posted August 23, 2016
Excellent school, caring teachers, comprehensive curriculum, and a strong faith foundation for children. I have been a part of the SPPS family since my Kindergarten days in 1990. My daughter is now at the school, and it is so reassuring and wonderful to see many of the same teachers there after all these years. It definitely reflects the pride everyone has in that school and parish.

Posted November 22, 2014
SPPS is a wonderful school with a family atmosphere and strong Catholic values. The teachers and coaches really care about the kids and motivate them to succeed in and out of the classroom. SPPS counts doctors, engineers, accountants, attorneys and elected officials among its alumni since 1941.

Posted September 06, 2014
Excellent School!!!! My son is in PK-3 and He's very happy with his Teachers and Friends. We love this School :)

Posted May 03, 2014
SPPS is a terrific school and is very family-oriented. The education overrall is great and the teachers are very well prepared. My daughter absolutely loves her school and the teachers she has had in the past. Definitely recommend this school to any parent out there looking for great christian values and an excellent education with amazing teachers!

Posted August 11, 2013
this school is amazing my kids are doing great and the teachers are really sweet and know how to teach really good and they have a lot of sports and activities to do and carnivals

Posted August 21, 2012
The education is superb, my 4th and 5th grader are able to answer many Jeopardy questions correctly and have an extensive vocabulary. But the most important thing to me is the Catholic faith and good morals instilled in these children from the age of 4. That is priceless. Your child can obtain a decent education (if you agree with the FCAT nonsense) in public school but your child is not going to obtain the wholesomeness, instillment of morals, strict environment and extent of parent involvement to the point that everyone is a family. Our children LOVE the school and we LOVE it.

Posted March 20, 2012
The school has been a God send for our family. The teachers and staff are extremely well prepared, and very courteous. My girls have learned a great deal there, and I couldn't be happier with our decision to enroll them at SPPS.

Posted September 25, 2010
My daughter just started Kindergarten at Sts. Peter and Paul. She is singing and praying more than ever to our Lord and our blessed Mother. Its been a month since she started at the school and she is ready starting to reading. She loves the music, computer, art, and Spanish classes given at the school. We as devoted Catholic parents are grateful that the Lord has blessed each of the teachers and the principal at this school to continue the gospel of the Lord. In addition, the school extra effort to ensure that parents participant in the learning process of their children is excellent. As every parent should know, the good learning habits should first start at home. We look forward for many great years at this wonderful school. God bless to everyone who reads this review of this wonderful school.

Sts Peter & Paul School 4

Posted August 02, 2010
Both my daughters attend Sts Peter and Paul and we are very happy with the overall education they are getting. We are looking forward to some exciting changes this upcoming year in the language arts areas. Parents who want to see changes need to get involved and work hand in hand with the school. We cannot expect for the faculty to take care of it all. Education starts at home!

Sts Peter & Paul School
1435 Southwest 12th Avenue, Miami, FL  33129
Last modified Sts Peter & Paul School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8