9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

St. Brendan High School is no doubt on the Rise! There is great new leadership at this high school and the Administration and Staff do an excellent job of teamwork! My students have thrived at this school since they got here. The willingness by the teachers, staff and Administration to help our kids excel and find their purpose is truly remarkable. The curriculum is challenging and prepares them for college! A+ to them!

I am a grandparent who has lived in Miami most of my life. My daughter and daughter in law are both STB graduates. They are both mothers and successful career women. One of my granddaughters is now a junior at the University of Florida having graduated from this fine institution. She was accepted at every school of higher learning which she applied to and these were major universities not just mediocre celleges. She did not like the cold and chose instead UF. I dont understand the poor comments about STB. Another granddaughter is now a senior at this same school. She too is being accepted at the fine institutions she has applied to and is yet to decide where she will pursue higher studies. From my experience as a parent and grandparent this is a fine catholic high school. As a matter of fact, they were among the first locally to offer a program for advanced studies such as ALPHA way before Lourdes. If you want your child to learn about values, our faith and to prepare for life and for higher studies, this is an excellent institution to do so. The school is very well run. As a matter of fact, the present principal is much more qualified than the one running the school when my daughter attended in the 80's. Having raised three children locally - all college graduates and exceptional human beimgs, - I know a thing or two about local schools and education.

I am going to be a senior now and I have been at st brendan all three years and I could say without a doubt if I could do it all over I wouldn't have gone to st brendan the only reason why I am staying is just because it's my senior year and all of my friends are here. If you go down to July 3rd of 2013 through the 26 it's about five or so amazing comments about the school if your wondering about that it is because on those days the factually sent an email to the teachers to write good reviews about the school. If you want an honest review about the school then ask one of the students who go to school there don't ask the factually because they will flat out lie to you, please choose another school to send your kid to

The reputation of this school has fallen really low compared to previous years . I planned to take my kids there and did check with several parents abut this and many other schools. Many parents including parents who had graduated from this school stated that in the past you could graduate from St Brendan and could make it into good universities in the country but now you could consider yourself lucky if your child makes it to a local mid ranking university. Another parent told me that the a high percent of the students are coming from one specific country. Other parent told me that may parents who recently arrive from another country place their students at that school. the appearance of the school is not the best, the staff don't have a professional appearance. Once you go into the main office and see the parents and relatives coming in and out of it you definitely don't want to continue the registration process. The school doesn't have a gifted program nor programs for the underachievers. My question is if the school classes are all advanced how can a student who just got to America without knowledge of the English language can make through the year?

I am a freshman this year and it is literally the best decision I have ever made. Saint Brendan not only is challenging. me academically through the alpha program but also brought me together with my faith. I have met so many nice people and the teachers are great especially Mr.Fitts. Absolutely wouldn't prefer anything else

Phenomenal school! Safe,diverse, and there seems to be something for everyone! Students seem happy and the faculty and staff are welcoming.

Please note how a significant amount of the positive reviews came within days of each other. I know for a fact that it was a planned response by the administration. Look at the dates, acronyms, & terminology and it should be evident to you as well.

STBHS is a fantastic school with wonderful educators. My daughter is a sophomore and she loves attending this school. It is very good academically and there are many different clubs/activities for students to get into.

Now I srsly hate how some people are putting this really bad reviews about this school. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL, for. The student point of view nothing had changed, yea and what some teachers left BUT THATS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. From what I have heard from THE PRINCIPAL ITSELF in the open house, the academies would be added next year for the '18 freshmen class and for the current freshmen to start next year. and then if your child is is getting drunk high or whatever it's happening they should think over their relations and the friends they have not blame the school!! No school is "stalking" a student's personal life, after all, a lot of stuff have changed in the past years and I'm not talking about the school but abut society in General so yea. Also stop saying some of this reviews are fake bc in really done with you people.

This school was a very fine school once. However, since the big change in 2012 it has been a school based on false promises. Many of its best teachers have left, which is a bad sign when a school starts to do badly. They want the school to be like Belen, Columbus, or Lourdes, which will never happen. St. Brendan was a special school designed to serve a special student. The administration is working hard to change the image of the school into one of excellence, which will never happen. Most of the good reviews here are fake and written by them. If you want to go to a good school like Belen, Columbus, or Lourdes, then go to those schools and not St. Brendan. One teacher (who is still there and confided to me) told me that the teachers rat out each other and that the administration favors some and not others. I noticed some of those teachers posted a good review here. This of course has caused major problems and it shows in the level of education they are now giving the students.

Last modified St Brendan Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12