Posted August 19, 2014
Great experiences, high academic standards, and a very caring and nurturing environment for our children. Administration is very involved in all aspects of the school. Great family environment.

Posted July 28, 2014
Awesome environment . Love the new administrators and how they are doing do many things to keep moral up for students and teachers.

Posted April 03, 2014
Our daughters have been at SBE for 6 years now. Excellent environment, some great teachers along the way, increasing use of technology and, for the past several years, outstanding leadership. The new Principal is taking many advancements to the next level.

Posted November 05, 2013
Outstanding school: top quality academics in all subjects; middle schoolers very well prepared for high school of their choice; Christian values are not only taught they are practiced by staff, teachers and children!; top notch technologies such as Prometheus boards and Ipads; great families! Several years ago we switched our children from St John Neumann to St Brendan. Every day I thank the Lord that my children go to this school, every day I am thrilled that we are a part of this wonderful community. Excellent principal and school!

St Brendan Elementary School 1

Posted May 06, 2013
There are a few teachers that are totally worth it!!!. Unfortunately, there are some mothers that are so such brown nosers and, get so much into the teachers' business that is disgusting to see that the school will allow such behavior (always roaming in the hallway with the excuse of being "homeroom delegates"!!! You can see their noses are brown!!!!). The teachers (if they manage not to get fired!!) try their best, however, they are afraid of being replaced by way less experienced staff (sometimes their own assistants of course...less salary) It is a shame this school's education has gone down the drain so fast!! Spanish and Technology are good!

Posted May 02, 2013
With over 22 years of teaching in Dade county, I am very happy that my daughter now attends SBE!!! The made almost a clean seep this year in ALL the Academic Olympics and have been moving forward in incorporating technology and cooperative approaches in all areas of education. My daughter scored an average of 94% in her IOWA exams this year! I love SBE!!!

Posted February 15, 2012
My children attend St. Brendan and it is an excellent school for the cost. Yes there are better private schools in Miami if you can afford the 15k-25k yearly tuition. I believe I pay about 6k for tuition(not sure wife pays bills).Great teachers, staff etc. Sports programs that start at 2nd grade. Highly recommend school. An for the person complaining about no heaters, I have lived in Miami all my life, 46 years, I have never used a heater during the day.

Posted February 14, 2012
My son has attended St. Brendan Elementary since Kindergarten and he loves his school. Teachers are knowledgeable, caring individuals who do everything they can to help the children achieve their maximum potential. Parents are required to get involved and the school provides ample opportunities for their involvement. The students are tought solid roman catholic values, love of God, compassion, and honesty.

St Brendan Elementary School 1

Posted January 02, 2012
Poor the little children and the parents that pay so much money. They don't know what came into their school as principal. You will all find out soon enough with her discriminatory ways.

Posted March 26, 2010
It is a shame that a bitter and unhappy parent complaining about gossiping has to go public with something that could have been addressed directly with the school and teacher. If any child needs tutoring it's either because they need the extra help or parents are not supporting at home. I am a current and long time parent of an 8th grader in the special ed program and I am extremly proud of the academic progress these students have made and that they were all accepted into their chosen highschool including COLUMBUS! The teachers are amazing and dedicated to all of the students. I am very proud to say that my child attends the Felix Varela program at St. Brendan Elementary.

St Brendan Elementary School
8755 Southwest 32nd Street, Miami, FL  33165
Last modified St Brendan Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Brendan Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top