PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The best decision We've made as parents is to have changed my son from a catholic school in Hialeah and bring him here. My son has been welcomed, no more bullying. the teachers respect and love him, he is being challenged academically, the principal and her staff are GREAT! I feel as if we've been here our whole life.

The best decision I've made as a parent is to have brought my kids here. It is an amazing community. My children have been welcomed, they are being challenged academically, and I feel as if we've been here our whole life.

Worst school ever! They don't care about your child they care about your money. The teachers are the bullies not the students. If they don't like your child they will make your life miserable.

My son just started this year and it has been a great experience. He came from the public school system and it is such a relief not having such stress over so many state exams. The teachers are there to teach and educate students, not to teach a test.

Great teachers and I like the fact that my kid is getting an advanced education

There is not enough I can say about our second home for the last 11 years. The teachers are amazing, they give 100% on a daily basis and will go out of their way to make a child feel safe and want to learn. The administration is welcoming and knows every child by name. These individuals love what they do and are not afraid to show it.

My daughter started at SBE in 5th grade after leaving a private, independent school that "boasted" about its academic and family atmosphere but did not deliver! SBE's mission statement are not just words. they truly practice what they preach. The new administration promotes challenging academics while integrating their Catholic identity throughout the school and community. Students are taught that academics is a means by which to help others. So glad we found. School that actually practices what they preach! BTW: We rock Academic Olympics!

Amazing school ! My son graduated last year and started highschool with a strong foundation. Love the teachers and administration a very caring family oriented community.

Awesome environment . Love the new administrators and how they are doing do many things to keep moral up for students and teachers.

Our daughters have been at SBE for 6 years now. Excellent environment, some great teachers along the way, increasing use of technology and, for the past several years, outstanding leadership. The new Principal is taking many advancements to the next level.

Last modified St Brendan Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8