Miami, FL

Archbishop Curley Notre Dame High School 1

Posted January 03, 2015
Very easy classes, feels like they're teaching us things from elementary school. And the school is so nice on the outside but inside you'll find teachers who curse for no reason, and horrible students/bullies. Also the school is really horrible (building wise) and most of the time the AC doesn't work. And the iPads they gave us are used and horrible as I had to take it to get it repaired multiple times. I really thought this school was going to be the one I was looking for a long time, but I guess I was wrong.

Posted October 13, 2008
ACND is a gem in the heart of Miami. It has provided a excellent college preparatory education for my children in competitive and compassionate environment. My children have excelled in their academic, athletic and spiritual endeavors. Please check out this wonderful school, where each child is noticed and respected.

Posted April 21, 2008
the best private school in Miami. our character brings out our true compettive side to be the best in the district. Whoo!!!! GO CURLEY

Archbishop Curley Notre Dame High School 4

Posted June 06, 2007
tradition and academic excellence. art and athletics. a complete education.

Posted February 15, 2005
I really think that this is a wonderful school, where everyone knows everyone else. The level of parent participation is high. I would say that the only drawback is lack of a visual arts program.

Posted September 16, 2004
This school is the best kept secret in Miami! Speaking as a parent whose son graduated two years ago to go onto a a college ranked in the top 15 in the nation, I cannnot say enough good things about the school. It is proof that all the fanciest bells and whistles are not necessary for what really matters in the formation of young adults. Visit this rare, diverse, warm, empowering school. You will not be sorry.

Archbishop Curley Notre Dame High School
4949 Northeast 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL  33137
Last modified Archbishop Curley Notre Dame High School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Archbishop Curley Notre Dame High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top