Kendall Christian School
Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted July 13, 2015
My son attended the preschool at KCS for three years, during which the administration changed. With the new administration the issues that they have allowed are unbelievable. My child was bit in excess of 10 times in just one year and their response was to move my child instead of addressing the other children that were biting him. My son has a scar from one of the bites he received while attending the school. Marisol and Alex do not address any issues, rather they sweep them under the carpet. They don't want to lose the money or the spot. They lack professionalism and administrative skills for managing a daycare/preschool facility.

Posted July 13, 2015

Posted March 15, 2015
AMAZING SCHOOL!!!! I have both my kids enrolled at Kendall Christian School. My daughter is currently in K3 and my son in elementary. We enrolled our kids several years back and the positive changes that we have seen have been excellent. The Headmaster was brought in last year and the changes have been only positive. They also hired a new preschool director that is very approachable and always available to help me when I need help. The teachers that my kids have been blessed with have been excellent Godly teachers. A few years ago we had once thought about moving our oldest son to another school for elementary with the thought that the curriculum was not challenging. We are so happy we didn't. He is definitely being challenged. The administration has brought in new curriculum and so many great programs to the school. I am very proud to see administration take action and be strict with certain unruly parents and students who think they can scream at teachers and disrespect school employees as they were able to do in the past. We are blessed to have our kids in such an excellent christian school. My husband and I plan to see our kids graduate from KCS.
3 people found this helpful

Posted March 13, 2015
KCS is a great school. I have had my child there for 4 years now and I could not be more proud of all the changes. My son is now in 3rd grade and doing great. The school has really improved and I highly recommend it.
2 people found this helpful

Posted February 25, 2015
My children attended this school for two years. During this time the staff was completely switched from the head master to the secretary. After that point this school became just a money making operation totally void of respect for parents and students. If you had a issue with the teachers the "head master" would chastise you for being a concerned parent. I immediately withdrew my children only to find that they were lacking academically to public school when they received honor roll previously. I would not recommend this school and would warn other parents to reconsider if they chose this school.

Posted August 24, 2013
My three children go to Kendall Christian school and I couldn't be happier with the education they are getting from truly Christian teachers who care not only about their education, but about their spiritual well being. The teachers and staff are like an extended family. They want to work with the parents to provide the best education and foundation for their children. This is a hidden gem - and we are blessed to have found it!

Posted June 01, 2012
I am a former student of KCS and now have my children enrolled in the school. It was an excellent school when I attended and continues to be an excellent school. KCS celebrates 40 years of excellence in 2013.

Posted April 04, 2012
Very dissapointed with the school. Lack of structure and leadership. I will definetly remove my daughter this year.

Posted November 29, 2011
I have 2children. Both of them have gone through KCS from K3 to 5th grade. They were very prepared to go on to middle school.I would highly recommend this school to anyone with children.

Posted November 02, 2011
We love KCS. The staff is caring and nurturing and truly teach the children. Great family atmosphere with lots of fun activities to bring families together. Our child is growing up with a strong Christian foundation and a has a great love for Christ.

Kendall Christian School
8485 SW 112th St, Miami, FL  33156
Last modified Kendall Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Kendall Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top